• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by huskazor93

1. huskazor93

General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

@Panterraa It was a pleasant thing to get an email with a notification that players still talk about me in forum so long after I quit the game. Are you really still mad that I didnt join your tribe 2 years ago when you begged me to go on your side on that world where Titus had to come to your...
  2. huskazor93

Play like a man

Is anyone even playing?
  3. huskazor93

General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

Apparently they ban players using barrack glitch instead of fixing it. Also can confirm that free crowns glitch still works. Will pass this world again
  4. huskazor93

General Discussion Eltz

Y'all still arguing who s better than whom based on who abuses glitch better :D How bout all find out new crown duping so inno actually has to fix stuff? Just stop spending money and get em for free
  5. huskazor93

Removal of Threads

Arguing who was better made sense 5+ years ago, game changed since and now its bout who got a better bot and more time/crowns to kill, y'all fighting over each other trying to prove wrong to one another while all abusing same things is a fun circus performance at best Back in a day we'd beat...
  6. huskazor93

Removal of Threads

It's not farming scripts that lag and bug the game as much, it's the constant loops inumerating through all the players and villages constantly for players' private databases :) as for daily checks for scripters... They still didn't fix it for the bot made over 2 years ago... Only for chromium...
  7. huskazor93

General Discussion Dún Libhse

Problem is that tw2 gamers are better devs than tw2 staff and there l be always someone with bots or glitches
  8. huskazor93

No Compliance with their own rules.

2 years* BTW why won't we get few vet devs to colab and make tw3 with no glitch and with fixed shit?
  9. huskazor93

General Discussion Dún Libhse

Glad to see my favourite Sister is still here <3
  10. huskazor93

Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread

I'd still beat y'all at this game
  11. huskazor93

General Discussions Wawel (EN75)

Nah, not this one.
  12. huskazor93

Top 5 Tribes Discussion Thread

Here are some I did when I had time for it, may be that little help ;) https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/top-5-tribes-updates.5587/
  13. huskazor93

Maybe, but I doubt it. Also stating that SFU is going to win and it is just matter of time is not exactly talking high of as in respectful way... I just know of the advantages your tribe members have over these other tribes ;) Whichever way bid you best of luck in the wars to come
  14. huskazor93

Ain't nobody following my update layout anymore? Hard to make it unbiased this world... Just matter of time till SFU win it unless some other big tribe joins in
  15. huskazor93

80%

xD I swapped side once, when I left VIP to join TNS around 1 month into the world. Then you and the boys decided to join enemies that already shown how much respect they had to y'all, making you dance as they please... Hard to say who changed side here? I have kept to my part of the deal 100%...