• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Holdtight

1. How can this happen?

sad
  2. General Discussion Oberhofen (EN93)

if it's a domination world then yeah man
  3. Victory Point Server Revamp?

I know I'm shouting into the abyss here but I do love this game and want it to keep existing and be the best it can be. Why do Victory Point worlds exist? Now, I don't have access to any kind of TW2 player base figures but worlds feel smaller than they did back in the day, I remember when all...
  4. General Discussion Oberhofen (EN93)

next world will be a domination server?
  5. General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

.... This you?
  6. End of the Realm Lindoso (EN90)

Thanks for announcing the win. Some of the players included here are not part of KAT: AcidReign Tery Sabiexx stroints x NeXuS xKnifes playername101 Pickles22 Bear Lord Jiro ShadowFyre Jagsby Stevehi1 Joker007 Dengar Mr.Misery AMIR KING Owlyy Floomar malarkey flibbs Kobalt SpicyToastz Also the...
  7. End of the Realm Lindoso (EN90)

Well played Kataclysmic. Pleasure to play alongside you all. We completely eviscerated W90. Pure destruction. I'm not sure how common it is for a world to be so decisive, but tribes like this one are a rare thing that's for sure. No BS, no drama, no merges - everyone respectful, cooperative...
  8. General Discussion Lindoso (EN90)

We've hit the win condition for 4 days.... announce the winners zzzz
  9. General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

How to build a world-winning tribe from day 1. 1) Invite your existing network of players from previous realms you know are competent, committed, and active OR 1a) Bankroll walking paths buff to 10. Convince players who are showing competence to join you (VERY DIFFICULT WITHOUT TW2 TOOLS) or...
  10. General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

ye dog mrt, same thing every world. When will they realise a mechanic called tribe levels exists? And that when you are one uniform tribe your members are more likely to believe in the mission and donate crowns for tribe levels? Which attracts higher level players so you don't need to spam...
  11. Another one

PR announcement from InnoGames "InnoGames secures future viability through strategic realignment" PR speak for the reallocation of resources ^ "...among other things, optimize the sizes of the development teams so that we can continue to provide each of our core titles with the support it...
  12. Another one

I'm convinced they don't even have any devs working on TW2 anymore. Been gone for 6 years before W90 and all that changed was the introduction of Gwen's (HAHA) and the ability to change player/tribe colours Crazy man. It's so obvious that TW2 is heavily underfunded compared to their other...
  13. Another one

You boys run your mouth in the TW2 forum because when you do it IRL you get your heads kicked in like that degen friend of yours
  14. Another one

yeah now go look w90 little man why are you bigging up this palace guy with 40k OBP hahaha you're such a clown man, and cultist won't even play on his own alias because he's scared of people hahahahah such clowns you lot
  15. Another one

This is the first time I've ever seen anyone brag about going to Spoons, proper degens you lot