Recent content by gorgonite

1. gorgonite

No more donuts for me to my coffee... *sigh*

I have taken screen shots of the stats and maps on TW tools for both tribes and I intend to do it every week, hopefully that will show me how things progress, obviously it doesn't account for everything but it should give me an idea of how its going. Maybe I will post the screen shots on here a...
  2. gorgonite

No more donuts for me to my coffee... *sigh*

Well done you managed to destroy a family tribe, in the words of Shania Twain 'that don't impress me much' Not to say you guys are not doing well for yourself hats off to you as you look like you have a nice tribe going but after playing TW 1 for a couple of years and seeing a 7 tier family...
  3. gorgonite

Incredible Lag/Game freezing

Try and turning off your anti-virus, sounds stupid but I had it where my connection would constantly cut off. I turned off my AV as a test and had no issues using Firefox for the game.
  4. gorgonite

MRT's O_O

MRT's can do alright if they have a few decent active members to hold the tribe up and organize it, I have seen it happen in the past anyway but they never quite do as well as a small elite tribe. What tribes are at war? I can't seem to find any decent stat...
  5. gorgonite

MRT's O_O

Is it not normal to have a lot of MRT's? I have not played TW for like 5 years but the amount of family tribes just got ridiculous IMO.