Recent content by Edvindenbeste

1. Current standings

THE TRUTH
  2. Current standings

THE TRUTH
  3. This forum hasn't been too active

C'mon, what's happening in this world? It's gone on for 8 months whats happening. And if anyone from later worlds looks at this, feel free to join and win this world. A tribe this big would normally be impossible to beat but MRT isn't in the right position for that.
  4. At last !

Yeah, look out for T.T
  5. At last !

Ik right.
  6. 80% Reached

It's more like 82,5-83% actually.
  7. Current standings

We're definetly not a threat. Nuh uh, no threat here.
  8. Are the tribes gonna pull themselves together and start doing anything soon?

Yeah, let's finish en56 and then go back here and win this world too
  9. Are the tribes gonna pull themselves together and start doing anything soon?

If MRT doesn't pull their shit together an invasion from an outside tribe could maybe defeat them since they are going so so so slow and so decentralized.
  10. At last !

Yes, we're just waiting for domination. I think NomaDS are at about 85%.
  11. Are the tribes gonna pull themselves together and start doing anything soon?

This world has dragged on since november now. It's 8 months. Yet the biggest tribe only has about 2,7k VP. Can you guys pull your shit together? en50 is over, it's won. This world, not so much.
  12. Trash United

I think he actually did.
  13. Trash United

Hmmm, idk. They are doing something.
  14. Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

I agree with sledge, we can't hold grudges. I would have nothing against fighting with former enemies in other worlds, including you wak.
  15. Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

You know, it isn't really criticism it's more of a i have to catch up since i was temp banned for 2 months. And you guys left without me being able to say anything on the forums. You guys were good, i'll give you that. And you did your best, I just have some trolling to catch up with.