• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Dreakinn

1. Dreakinn

General Discussion Jemeppe (EN88)

Lol, is this world almost done?
  2. Dreakinn

Rest In Peace Terebovlia

I mean it's coming from "rhaegar2" take everything he says with a lot of salt because 90% are just things he makes up. He's in the philosophy if you believe in it enough, it becomes true.
  3. Dreakinn

Remove Nobles from gwen

Nah not always lol. Those who waste them on barbs are usually the ones who don’t last long anyways
  4. Dreakinn

Remove Nobles from gwen

It's a double-edged sword. Gwen nobles also allows players who join late to catch up to those who played at the start of the world. Usually what I do to hop into an interesting world that develop to wait for gwen noble to show up before spawning in.
  5. Dreakinn

High cost of Resources

I honestly think it fine and perfect... early on it's a grind and that's on purpose. If someone wanted they can rush Acad before BP runs out, making this lower just increase that possibility and also resolve the weak point of that strat. Mid and to late game, those resource requirement you won't...
  6. Dreakinn

Top 10 map

We are fighting them, some of our players took their villa.
  7. Dreakinn

Top 10 map

Lol let me help you here... Nah not fighting, they're back to recruiting lol. They once again just recruited a bunch of people; I think they are 1 lvl away from maxing out the tribe member slot :D But they recruited some KoV while the rest merge with BoS and inactive are getting eaten...
  8. Dreakinn

Configurations Feedback (Terebovlia)

Btw apparently tribe limit is incorrect if that even matters 1 tribe I think has max strength and it’s not 100
  9. Dreakinn

Next World settings /some stuff Inno could do to revive the game

VP fine, great place for new people to join and learn cause world takes forever lol. But the fact that they need to release 5 VP before 1 DOM comes out is where people get frustrated.
  10. Dreakinn

Next World settings /some stuff Inno could do to revive the game

Alot of people tried it on Beta and said it was horrible.
  11. Dreakinn

Top 10 map

Lol, what is with all these new player this and save all new players, don't eat new player obsessions you have? It's ridiculous. It was funny at first, now I think you're just a Newbie addict o_O. This is tribal wars if there is food to eat then we eat, especially if it's the purpose to grow our...
  12. Dreakinn

New Players

If that is the case, then you probably won't be able to solve it if 98% of your tribe are all new players. You'd have to have a good crop of new players willing to play and learn if anything and the chances of that are slim. Doing it in a DOM world where the competition is a lot higher compared...
  13. Dreakinn

New Players

Well if your whole tribe consist of mostly new player then that’s no good. 40% experience and rest are new player are the bare minimum. This way the 40% can keep the tribe afloat and also help teach and keep track of the new players. A lot of time new people see the experience ones posting crazy...
  14. Dreakinn

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

That one hit deep. Worst is when your tribe mate nobles a village from your target that enabled moral penalties
  15. Dreakinn

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

There’s a formula to find out moral.