• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Dostoevsky

1. Cutting Out

And now I can't log in again. As a result, I'll no doubt lose at least two nukes on two worlds, maybe more. Not good enough.
  2. Timing's Inaccurate

Yes, tbh, it's horrible.
  3. Cutting Out

Seriously, mods, Inno needs to upgrade its servers or buy a few more. The game is constantly restarting itself - I barely log in - restart. Send out a few barb runs - restart. Try to communicate with others or read a report - restart. It's ridiculous. It's a good thing they don't run an...
  4. Timing's Inaccurate

Yes, that's true. A while back I was told that iOS was not a priority for them and that their focus is pc. A bit ironic, considering how everyone is turning toward mobile devices these days. There really are a LOT of glitches playing on ipad - we get at least one new glitch with every...
  5. Timing's Inaccurate

A different timing issue: when I look at the time to send a noble in the attack screen, as I'm selecting my troops to send, the wrong time is shown. I think it shows the ram speed time. So, the time showing may be 7 hours, but the actual time for the noble to travel is 10 hours. This glitch...
  6. General Discussion (Laarne)

Unfortunately, yes. There are many players who pay big money to reach those levels, rather than work toward them. It really skews tge game, but in the end,, it comes down to skill and some luck - those paying tribes often implode, so don't lose heart. Have some fun with it.