• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by danny2323

1. Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

Why do you drink so much Cultist ?
  2. General Discussion Dún Libhse

How about achieving have a bath you scruffy fecker.
  3. Removal of Threads

This ex-moderator, do they live in your tiny bedroom as well perhaps ? . . . is it just you putting on a silly voice pretending to be someone else ? . . . . do you even realize you're doing this anymore ? . . . . . How does it make you feel when no one believes you fantasies ?
  4. Removal of Threads

It's quite classic phycological behaviour really, instead of confronting his obvious short comings and to excuse his lack of standing within a dominance hierarchy. He invents a conspiracy [collusion with moderators] with the threat placed firmly at the feet of a minority population [the...
  5. Removal of Threads

Although I'm the last person that would want to give Inno an easy ride, I do feel its a tad unfair having a pop at Insanity. I do feel the frustration, but I think she's done all within her power to highlight and escalate the issue. It's like expecting the person serving you a Big Mac to do...
  6. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Yep will be there at the weekend - busy with work this week. My only worry is it'll be over and done with too quickly.
  7. General Discussion Dún Libhse

I think you're best sticking to the one second nobel train Spot and leaving the jokes to the professionals . . . . play to your strengths lad :P
  8. General Discussion Dún Libhse

It must be your articulate use of bullet points that attracts the ladies. . . . . . to be honest like most people here I'd naturally assumed that Bone Crusher was your boyfriend.
  9. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Barely . . . . i think you'd both would benefit from a good wash and a shave. You look like Stig of the Dumps scruffier brothers.
  10. Embrace your king!

Its not that bad, he gets a family discount.
  11. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Ha ha I bet you're really looking forward to Moderating the forum for this server Insanity :P
  12. Embrace your king!

God appears to live on a council estate . . . . . who'd have thought.
  13. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Ranked 1 in what . . . . Tribal Wars most delusional player ?
  14. too less Domination

Come on Inno, pull your finger out . . . . don't force me to spend Christmas with my family. Lets get a Dom world up and running.
  15. Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

Sheesh, you know the games a bit toxic when General chitty chat has been closed down . . . . . what happened ?