• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Dan Rather

1. Dan Rather

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Ok, so let me clear up some misconceptions. I am a member of NOT. I am not their Diplomat/Newscaster or anything there other than a member in good standing. CBS is the tribe my brother and I lead, and the whole reason I joined this world was to have some fun with my brother. However, as it...
  2. Dan Rather

CBS Breaking News And Weekly World Analysis

"That's Tribal Wars"
  3. Dan Rather

Well, I think anyone can clearly see this world has been totally flipped on its head. SFU is a huge favorite at this point. But there's still a lot they will need to do.
  4. Dan Rather

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

I was informed that it was DOA who declared war on NOT.
  5. Dan Rather

Who were you in that world? VA?
  6. Dan Rather

Dude, that would be freaking awesome! I've been doing this kind of reporting since TW1 in prolly 2011 or so with the reporting. We used to make videos and the whole 9 yards. I get a lot of enjoyment from it.
  7. Dan Rather

Man, I can't help but really like you.
  8. Dan Rather

SHE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's a salty ex.
  9. Dan Rather

Thanks for the clarification.
  10. Dan Rather

LMAO, you can address all complaints to: CBS World Headquarters 530 W. 57th Street New York, NY 10019
  11. Dan Rather

Salty much? Here's something for you: SFU and DOA are now a family tribe, with DOA being the academy of SFU. Definitely not good for NOT come Feb. 13th. Or sooner if terms are not honored. This world just got way more interesting.
  12. Dan Rather

"From CBS News World Headquarters in New York, this is Dan Rather" Good evening. The purpose of this thread will be for all breaking world news, plus a weekly world analysis. Feel free to mail me in game with any tidbits you may have. To start, NOT just took the number 1 spot from DOA with...
  13. Dan Rather

Advance tribes / players EN61

I love your profile pic btw buddy
  14. Dan Rather

All of that is I am sure accurate, you weren't mentioned because of the merger making you guys not really noteworthy in the future as a tribe. Nothing personal at all mate.
  15. Dan Rather

That's just the way I see the world developing. There are for sure different opinions on that, but I think the numbers bear a lot of what I am saying out. In any case, stay tuned for next week's edition, I would love to hear your analysis of the world as well. Have a good day!