• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Dair Vol

1. Dair Vol

Let's close it!

well, wow, it's over. stubbornness competitions. well, come visit the ru server. in autumn. perhaps players from the Polish server are expected. it would be interesting to watch such a thing at the same time, enlighten our admin so that he also sees where he got to. fighting Inno by shocking...
  2. Dair Vol

Top 10 map

tribes die quickly, there is no individuality. everyone strives to get a high-level tribe for the sake of skills and this is quite justified. is the game or the players to blame? can fight with everyone at a time when they are all fighting with each other or when they are all focused only on...
  3. Dair Vol

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Wonder whose cash cows they are:rolleyes:
  4. Dair Vol

Biggest Battles (Terebovlia)

no. either axes, or lc. I think this is a lc nuke with losses of 60% the defender did not expect this
  5. Dair Vol

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

To hell with political correctness. Become self-sufficient already and send this notorious privacy policy to hell. All these standard responses and subscriptions are bullshit, which only causes a negative reaction. Where are you (generalizing) balls, damn it. Here's a little story for you: I...
  6. Dair Vol

Oh, that's a very controversial statement. Personally, I don't believe it. But at the same time, it remains a mystery to me what it was with the mass bans. As far as I know, this action took place on all servers. Which has not been observed before, at least on this scale. And how to take it, has...
  7. Dair Vol

So many bans, I'm disappointed. is it really so difficult to play with hands, without all this extra dirt? moreover, the stage of development of the world is not so demanding on agriculture, but at the same time the risk of ban is critical for the state of the tribe. All the mood for the game...
  8. Dair Vol

Is the intrigue of this world dead?
  9. Dair Vol

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

in this forum, should we expect "spanish inquisition" posters on every toilet door?:)
  10. Dair Vol

World Drama

such thoughts arise only in weak people:)
  11. Dair Vol

World Drama

is this another highly professional world? for the first 10 minutes of the game you can feel how overloaded the server is with honest and decent players without any third party programs :)
  12. Dair Vol

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

It doesn't really matter who used Thomas's password. Both tribes are worth each other in the black game. Scripts, multi-accounts, various kinds of sabotage. And I am sure that if the nomads were in the place of INQ, everything would be exactly the same - some accused, others denied. And I'm also...
  13. Dair Vol

What an interesting discussion. And there was already a version that it was Thomas's wife/mother/child who spoiled his game so that Thomas would remember his family and return to it?:)
  14. Dair Vol

The concept of the skill level of players depends on the maximum you know. And the difference is in the upper limit. Someday, when you pass all the stages, you will come to realize the dominant responsibility of Inno in the in-game situation. In the meantime, continue to promote fair play...
  15. Dair Vol

Here are almost no "very skilled players" left. Neither on this server (en), nor on other language platforms. And this world is no exception, I have not met any really skilled players. Either these are scripts or mid-level skills. And no statuses of the winner will change this. Just my opinion...