• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by dagda mor

1. dagda mor

Gwendoline

Because the player base is declining, Gwen will become a daily fixture so INNO can make up the lose. The BITCH needs to die.................................................
  2. dagda mor

Moderatorw/Managers Feedback

They are too busy eating BonBon's and beating themselves on the chest, patting themselves on the back..Look at us, we are great. Need a raise to $15hr or we go on strike.................................. The Shadow Knows...........................
  3. dagda mor

Bot/Scripting

Does anyone know of a bot/script that works on IOS (iPhone/Ipad). If so I would like have a copy to download. That way my ban will be legit.......................................
  4. dagda mor

Configurations Feedback (Ortenbourg)

Do away with VP worlds. They are useless........................................
  5. dagda mor

Biggest Battles Montjuïc (EN65)

You don't have to ask, I know what you really really want!!!!!!!!Who's yo DADDY????????????????????????????????
  6. dagda mor

Biggest Battles Montjuïc (EN65)

The biggest battles I have seen on this world is in the forum. Everyone is a Legend in their own mine and Master of Nun. All I can say is "Get Gud, or go home". LETS DANCE
  7. dagda mor

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

This is not the first US premade to come to the en.server. World Deva, Tribe American Made--WINNER
  8. dagda mor

Top 5 Tribes Updates

Somebody needs to stab Gwen in the HEART..............................................
  9. dagda mor

Gwendoline Events feedbacks

Gwen needs to DIE a horrible death.
  10. dagda mor

Top 5 Tribes Updates

I believe we had a world like that on the US server several years ago. Everyone agreed to a set # of members. Any tribe going over that # could not win the world. It was enforced by the MODS. If I am not mistaken NIB was the tribe and Cokky was the leader.
  11. dagda mor

World Drama

Come on Warriors. There is more important matters affecting this world barblivesmatter
  12. dagda mor

World Drama

Since I am a noob, what is f2p???????????????????????????
  13. dagda mor

Traitors and cowards from DUR

Potty Mouth................................
  14. dagda mor

World Drama

Yes, please pause---I have to get ice cream...................................
  15. dagda mor

World Drama

Salty, Salty, Salty