• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Citrus

1. Biggest Battles (Jaunpils)

This thread is for screenshots so my last comment on this since there's heavy editing involved and context missing on the story. Ever since you made the move towards the South we identified you as someone to deal with. In that situation it's not relevant how much it costs in terms of troops or...
  2. Biggest Battles (Jaunpils)

I heard the guy's been asking around for help. Never heard of that bot but that would explain some of the perfectly timed snipes :)
  3. TWX-15841 - Relocation provision Bug

I believe this is actually the same bug that happened earlier, I think about one and a half years ago, where the available provisions at farms were not calculated correctly. However, when you relocate troops, the provisions are recalculated and if you had gone over of provisions that you...
  4. Bountiful Harvest Mechanics

How about bountiful season (20%) + harvest (10%), did someone test if they can be stacked? Sorry if this question was aleardy asked, tried to search. Edit: Already tested, replacing is possible, stacking is not.
  5. Destroying a church?

This is incorrect. More detailed info about how catapults work can be found here.
  6. Spy recruitment

Most likely with this update although it was not mentioned.
  7. Replenishing Resources

Please don't, as a game moderator, hint that it is even to be considered to noble barbarian villages. Thanks.
  8. Battle engine tests

Max wall I assume? Hopefully a game mod will be able to test that for you. What kind of results are you expecting?
  9. Battle engine tests

What would you like to have tested?
  10. Village Specialization > Rigid Nukes

The base defense defines how many rams are needed to drop the wall bonus. The hit points define how many rams are needed to drop the wall level. Modifiers affect in both cases.
  11. Village Specialization > Rigid Nukes

You're going to need an axe (+zerk) nuke though against an all-archer defense, which you will sometimes see.
  12. Berzerkers

To be exact, 2x =< y https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/berserker.2119/#post-16983
  13. Village Specialization > Rigid Nukes

This is correct, I have just tested it.
  14. Village Specialization > Rigid Nukes

From unit stats; - best units against HC are the LC (berserkers against a big stack) - best units against a spear/archer stack are the berserkers (+axemen)
  15. Village Specialization > Rigid Nukes

Just one comment; if you're attacking wall level 16 or below (which is quite common especially early game), you'll be ok with 250-300 rams. Against higher wall levels you'll be ok with that quantity only if your objective is to bring the wall down completely. The defender will have some wall...