• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by chunks

1. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

it's only P2W as you guys can't win without spending coin.
  2. 80% reached

if only we can get the mods to close it out
  3. 80% reached

yes messaged support and they agreed at that time was 81.8%. Waiting on it to be called by the mods
  4. JHN suck

Aero all good buddy. Life outside the game is what really matters at the end of the day. Hope to play with you or against you another day
  5. JHN suck

it does seem like we are in mop up mode though. Aero gone.....Omega being played by co op.
  6. Map

trust you to be different
  7. Map

careful buddy they will do you over again using the word gender....thought we were all binaries these days
  8. Map

so what did u actually get banned for?
  9. Map

for as long as it takes to win the world Juice
  10. Attitude of En players

no there isn't and you guys did well in there to knock them out of there pretty quick just like we have done in some other areas
  11. Map

Bagels good map mate and like the "future BLK" tag......pure genius. Looking at the map there is still a lot to fight for on this server and the outcome is not certain. Lets get stuck into the fight and hopefully JHN can do the same without all the drama in the forum
  12. Map

lets have a go at a serious reply Fact 1. Nothing is holding anyone in BLK and think can safely say that if they had an issue with me as leader then I would be happy to talk with them about it and see how we resolve any issues Fact 2. Bring your facts buddy which inactive co ops am I accused of...
  13. Attitude of En players

Juice we have had conquest of the day for last few days. Also been tracking the domination conditions and JHN are at 50% of top 10 tribe village count. At the end of June you were at 50% then in mid July you were at 49% and now back at 50%
  14. Map

what he got reported for that?
  15. Map

Typical Jhin writes absolute rubbish on topics he has no knowledge on.......usual rubbish different day from this person......got any new material Jhin?