• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by canowar

1. Just get it overwith

Its not our control, I m sorry about it, I send the request about it 4th gwen in 7 week span
  2. Map

map updated top 4 tribes
  3. Map

top 4 tribes marked, rest gray
  4. General Discussions Wawel (EN75)

each world gets weirder and in my humble opinion you just need to find people as weird as you and play together, its fun that way
  5. Make a "Superserver"

it sounds good only problem I can think of the language/communication between players other than that it should be fun
  6. Top 10 map

7. Top 10 map

8. Rest In Peace Terebovlia

I dont care who wins or looses, I said it before on forums, I wasnt playing for a long time then started this world because it was very balanced. I understand tribe hoppers it happens every server but this act of kicking every player in a tribe and making every frontline players loosing their...
  9. Top 10 map

I am not, I stayed in this world because its balanced and fun to play, but this kind of things are just not honorable
  10. Top 10 map

if I was the leader I would never support this kind of low key act, we are very small player base here, some honesty some decency... By taking Magnolia & Spearhafoc you support this kind of acts, you promote others in the future doing this on another world... These players should not be...
  11. Top 10 map

this is 3rd time TWD plays unfair, and supports dishonest and low key b... , I said 1 month ago on here, I dont care who wins, make this world fair and decent, it was the most balanced worlds for years and this happens... well done keep destroying 200 or something player base by doing this...
  12. Top 10 map

new generation is very easily offends
  13. Top 10 map

14. Top 10 map

ok found it, only included 4 tribes
  15. Top 10 map

where?