• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Brebenel92

1. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

I quit already, great lord. Ty all for the suporting messages. Love all my fans :x:x:x
  2. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

I lost a nuke. What a shame. I quit
  3. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

So we submit tickets for nothing. Baron start with 3 Villages, we submit tickets, and nothing happening. Nice game to Invest your mooney and your time
  4. New World Competitions (EN72)

That s True. The pics what we saw from the guys here can be fake :)
  5. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

I didnt saw the names of your villas, what was about? Something funny? :)
  6. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

I don t have the same thought, is inoo mistakes. Turn the third villa grey, this will be the normal thing în my mind
  7. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

What about the bug with Baron villas. He got 3 villas from the begining with shield. Is something going to happen?
  8. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Make space everybody, some kind of VIP is here. Bid for it
  9. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

How is this happening my friend? You are a bitte hyprocrite. Ok, sorry maybe not just a bitte. În the beggining of the realm, you was saying how great is this world, with a lot of good players and tribes, when you was been în advantage. Now, when you see that you have minimal chances to win...
  10. General Discussions (Ruzhany Palace)

They got for 10 years from the domination world en69 :)))) so don t worry about their Bank acoounts
  11. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

TMS Cry baby cry. About barbs, you can see on your tribe list what your collegues are conquering. You know that, everybody see i,you can cry all day long, i dont have a problem with that
  12. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Lordfuzzy, yea i am sorry for my comments here. I forgot you are the God. You really gonna win this realm, i am sure of it. Will happen this only if you are a romanian or russian at the origins. PS. I am sure that you have half romanian heart in you, bcz of your father, even if you don t know...
  13. Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

Anytime when somebody is playing good is something wrong with him, everybody know your tribe davinci, and your "nice" tactics.You can do your "bla bla thing" here without end, everybody know you and your tribe, nobody respect your tribe anymore
  14. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Lordfuzzy is the guy who start to grow with internals and one moled barb? His first 5 villas was from chikerino. Is the same guy da Vinci? Or you speak about other God of the game?