• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by trampa

1. Top 5 Tribes Updates

New map looks like inverted pacman, nice
  2. World Drama

I know thats not what you said, i just wanted you to see how stupid what you are saying is.
  3. World Drama

So what you are saying is if you go inactive for a few days the tribe leaders noble your villages and force you to noble barbs? And it just so happens that that is right after their dbp spike? Interesting, I will have to write down this information about simps and humoids.
  4. World Drama

I love VIP's members, i wish i had people half as loyal in my tribe. They spike in DBP and the result is them loosing villages. Which sounds normal, apart from the fact they loose the villages to their tribe leader most of the time. Such honorable people that sacrifice their units even after...
  5. Attacks dying

This seems like a decent idea, however every time i select only reports that were a defeat and i get a new report it only shows that new report. I also have more than 100 of these reports. Since you guys know the time, and have direct access to all the reports cant you just fix it? because this...
  6. Attacks dying

WHAT IF that is going to be the case. I think my entire tribe will quit on the spot.
  7. Attacks dying

I would like all my troops back inno, thank you.
  8. Attacks dying

ELLUW, I am currently farming, but all my attacks come back as DEAD. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?
  9. Top 5 Tribes Updates

LOL, at the time you quit we didnt have ANY tribe relationsso thats just false. Oow and I didnt quit Frankenstein because KitKat started attacking, I don't even know what that world was, like what number. But I have never quit because someone started attacking me.
  10. Top 5 Tribes Updates

As if you'd make the smart choice, you just quit when you get 20 incoming :S. But I guess youll see soon enough
  11. World Drama

How's the drama this world? Been a while since people posted this
  12. World Drama

Bruh RED, how am i above you in BP, you must have been really sleeping those past weeks <3
  13. Farming bots

Yes they very fast mans, they give script for pp pic
  14. Farming bots

Yes hog riders very fast mans. They best. Join them
  15. New world

I think it's because he takes all the children from the breasts of the women. You can figure out yourself what he does with them. #infantryLivesMatter