• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by BobaDreeK

1. BobaDreeK

General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

Well for some nobleing barbs all around you feels like cheating. This kind of players are not rly welcomed to the game, barbs have other purpose than being nobled if you ask me.. But you are right, that is not cheating but ability to noble barbs should be restricted if you ask me or at least...
  2. BobaDreeK

General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

I totally feel ya, was same on my side but when they banned some cheaters around me they had full warehouses to loot and boosted me massively hahah feels like cheating robing their warehouses lmao
  3. BobaDreeK

Fighters wanted

Pikoha is another player using glitches to benefit free resources.. Guy has 50+ minted coins and he started 13 days ago.. Some are not getting the ban they deserve to be honest
  4. BobaDreeK

Fighters wanted

Well massive ban is going on atm so something is happening at least but some that play fair got banned as well
  5. BobaDreeK

Fighters wanted

Only 2 worlds I was playing for real so far was H(86) and K(89) and there was hardly any cheater there(I couldn't identify even 1) and now its all out of control and that is the problem.
  6. BobaDreeK

Fighters wanted

Bro what is your point here? I was never cheating and neither don't intend and what you are saying is that it is okay that on this world players are cheating? Get yourself on the right track.. All I want is that players start playing normal. M world is such a mess and I don't spend any time...
  7. BobaDreeK

Fighters wanted

It is sad how there are cheaters again on this world also.. The guy that is first in the world "Its On" has farmed below 1 million resources and ha has pits on lvl12 and yet he has 10 villas and another full train with full farm troops to attack me. Quite sad, was hoping this world would be a...
  8. BobaDreeK

General Discussion Mespelbrunn (EN91)

So in your opinion I cheat as well.. Man you are really fcked up, you just can't take defeat and can't admit it.. Broken nailed you and you would also say that he cheats just because he beat you lol
  9. BobaDreeK

Like I said get a grip, you are boring with what you are saying over and over again xD
  10. BobaDreeK

I'm not defending anyone out of those guys.. just gave out facts of how easy it was to get academy up if you wanted when gwen was dropped lol
  11. BobaDreeK

And for you cultist you are quite full of yourself.. Don't think people like your abusive way of talking yet you are talking like you own the game, get a grip.. You act like a kid lol
  12. BobaDreeK

When gwen dropped there was easiest way to get fast academy and nobles up with 50k packages so I kind of disagree that you need nobles or coins from gwen.. Just tons of crowns and you had it up and running in few minutes lol
  13. BobaDreeK

You guys really don't have anything better to do in life? lol
  14. BobaDreeK

General Discussion Kolmont (EN89)

Where is the good old weekly update on tribes and players... those were the days, hope someone do it in next worlds
  15. BobaDreeK

General Discussion Kolmont (EN89)

At least something is going on haha