• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Barren

1. General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

yo baz i tried to get u on discord. Before you even think of putting money into this game read some of the rest of the forum where there is a exploit out there that people are abusing... and its game breaking. Im not playing again until they fix it.
  2. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

nope. i came back because they got rid of alot of the bots and tools (obviously cant stop it all)... but now with that glitch out there... why bother if ppl can get free resources and units. I dont think it impacted our world much. Like the glitch became more apparent after the beginnings of...
  3. No Compliance with their own rules.

There were a few players in en 80 that we thought something funny was happening with... they seemed to have infinite nobles, large nukes, with no million farmed and there were no gwen games with nobles in that time. We killed them pretty quick. They were better about hiding it atleast. Seems...
  4. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

what does that even mean. non and wkk have been allied the whole world fighting cps. The rank 1 and 2 tribe allied to fight CPS. You guys literally took the easy road... so how is "NoN the meat in the sandwich"
  5. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Congratulations killbill for amazingly hitting 100 million farmed today while almost every other good player in the world is at 20-25 million! I mean its a magnificent feat. Inhuman almost.
  6. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Anyone know what happened to @il calcio? Like a few days ago he was posting in here plenty.. but he hasnt grown point wise in game for about 4-5 days now? No bash going up either so its not like he got killed in game.. and hes not posting on here anymore... Just curious if something came up...
  7. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

im not joking when i say this. If you show me actual proof of cheating of someone in my tribe I will kick them and noble them. People from my old tribes can verify that. I am VERY against cheating. like stupidly against it. But so far all ive heard is "people" cheat without literally any...
  8. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

why dont u just name those ppl instead of everyone saying "there is 3-4 people" geeze. I sit here saying ill kick those who cheat if u guys have proof instead. I came back after a long break to play with some ppl I know and also some new ppl. I know the players ive played with a long time...
  9. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

sure post my "looping" attacks i guess. I am sure I have attacked a barb village that was nobled by someone else recently. it happens occasionally because the browser does not update unless u refresh. but i notice pretty quickly. but you again havent posted logs. As for reaching a million...
  10. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

I hate cheaters. Like HATE cheaters. Ask Jhin. I was his #1 fan. Also go find coolnite if u can because he got real tired of the amount of reports i would make :D. I also run CPS. If someone cheats in my tribe and you have proof of it please 1) tell me and send screenshots or whatever proof...
  11. There is no relocation on this world

Just to update everyone, relocation is back. Thank you for looking into it captc
  12. There is no relocation on this world

The announcement made on the forum for the server settings said there was relocation and so does the setting areas in the en80 forum area.... I cannot relocate units to my second village. Wtf? How is that ok? people spent time and money on this server only to be lied to about the settings...
  13. Map

dont get me wrong, i dont mind a few crowns here or there. but holy crap has it been alot. like even before nobles were out barbs were being moled for more resources.... which were also then being catad down by others... only for other villages near the big crowners be moled back up.
  14. Map

The number 1 3 and 4 tribes are working together to take out meanteam and CPS. I mean there may even be more tribes allied up, im not sure. Those are the 3 tribes near CPS atleast with coordinated attacks. Either way its rather stupid. Most tribes crowned themselves to +20% faster...