• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by ArbitraryCamel

1. ArbitraryCamel

Free shots by gwen

As long as you don't / haven't opened the pack it should stay in your inventory till then next one.
  2. ArbitraryCamel

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

Imagine getting perma banned from a world for cheating and still raging on the forums about others cheating....
  3. ArbitraryCamel

General Discussion Dún Libhse

Nah, it's still going. Could be registration is temp closed or something.
  4. ArbitraryCamel

We've all been fairly consistent, plenty of people farm script on this game, and none of us have an issue with it. I mean I have multiple posts in this thread showing that, and making the point that at this stage he's not actually playing the game, he's scripting attacks and that's about it...
  5. ArbitraryCamel

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Best option is to start a new thread AND make sure you've submitted support tickets.
  6. ArbitraryCamel

How it started: How it's going: And to help you with your reading comprehension, I'm not complaining, just pointing out evidence that someone is hardcore scripting ;)
  7. ArbitraryCamel

Lol, did you worry I was feeling left out?
  8. ArbitraryCamel

Ooops? And the best one of all.... Yes, that is indeed 17.6k axes faithless....
  9. ArbitraryCamel

So who's going to internal this one now? @Queenmaebaee Seems to be a theme of inactive accounts suddenly throwing what troops they have and then getting eaten...
  10. ArbitraryCamel

A short thread (with pictures) on why I'm pretty sure bimboslaff is spy botting: 1) Village capture: 2) Spy attack lands: Bear in mind the player that lost the village already had green spy reports FROM NEXTDOOR. Travel time for spies? 1:18:34 So ol' bimbo had a random single spy walking...
  11. ArbitraryCamel

A mod of TW2 doesn't know about TW1. There are separations between teams and mods of one don't usually speak to the others, and tbh, given the history of mods and CM's on TW2 I'd believe one about as far as I could chuck tank. I mean, if our requirement for proof is "an ex mod of TW2 said it...
  12. ArbitraryCamel

Because no one will ever seriously believe you led a serious world beating tribe if you never got past 2k points.
  13. ArbitraryCamel

Also, found your TW Stats,