• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by altheras

1. altheras

Configurations Feedback Wawel (EN75)

so if final tribe limit is 200, why does first point in member cap only give FIVE spaces? Who thought that was sensible??
  2. altheras

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Inno ain't 50 shades positive I guess.
  3. altheras

General Discussions (Swansea)

That would be fun. I want to eat a world. :(
  4. altheras

End of the Realm (Ortenbourg)

I did investigative spying to find out where all this bash had suddenly come from, since he had done nothing but barb munch the last 3 months of the server while avoiding all wars there. I discovered himself and all of his co-ops to have almost 100% empty villages all around. -_- If this is how...
  5. altheras

I did actually put in a ticket about 2-3 weeks ago when he self bashed himself with his co-ops and skyrocketed from about position 15 to position 1 in just 2-3 days. But clearly it's perfectly okay to just wait until the end of a world and use yourself and all your co-ops to bash pad your way to...
  6. altheras

So the guy who literally abused his co-ops and exclusively nuked himself to pad his bash gets to keep the #1 spot? So it's perfectly okay to use your co-ops to nuke yourself and nuke them to pad your bash to take #1 for crowns? Wow.
  7. altheras

End of the Realm (Palazzo Vecchio)

I never got any crowns for this win.
  8. altheras

VP Target Reduction

9. altheras

VP Target Met

10. altheras

Victory conditions Met?

Alrighty ty so much :)
  11. altheras

VP Target Met

Tribe -T- has 1549 VP. Due to the reduction the win requirement as of the 18th server time, is 1400. So that puts -T- well over the goal.
  12. altheras

What is your dream server setting?

I just want to see ONE server that is no relo + Dom for a change. All the rest of the settings don't matter to me so much. I'm tired of it always being vp + no relo or relo + dom, I want that swapped up. I miss no relo + dom.
  13. altheras

Victory conditions Met?

I submitted a ticket myself about 2 weeks ago and it was never answered. I know a few others did as well, not sure what's up there. lol
  14. altheras

Victory conditions Met?

Tribe FSK is well beyond the 1800 VP requirement for world win.