• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by agent.pain

1. Map

I love how people try to get the community's sympathy.....when they the one who been sabbing long before we have! sab report Hitting me personally by a player from blk. so cry me a river juice was asked by me lit yesterday to sab for me. lol we retaliate back. then you msg Aero asking for no...
  2. Disrespect

man protected this man for him to jump tribes on you great vetting of players there :D
  3. Disrespect

dead game but you seem to msg on the external forum about once a week :D
  4. Disrespect

hmm you i could out your last name to you cheat how about it adam they say the truth hurts the worst ol adam here saw this decided to msg me and tell me his real feelings he cheats and he hates i threw him under the bus but idgaf i play the game entirely how is was made free maybe some crowns...
  5. Disrespect

keep using your bot gutsman aka raphael ainsworth. better stick to your aussie jokes your not that good adam. Same with you thevirginchad and virgin chad idea of him soloing is him taking a solo bubble bath in his own tears. zabanya don't get rimmed again 3 of u are inferior to anyone here...
  6. Disrespect

goes to show the truth doesn't solve anything lol reports were given who cares dude gonna get rimmed anyways :D leader of of nightmare of the castle great leadership skills they endorse protecting refugees! prolly wouldn't trust these guys with diplomacy Luiciferis has written: One of our...