• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by aerodyanmic

1. Breaking News (Noob Alert) AKA I'm Bored

THE WAKENNING IS HERE?
  2. New Domination 70%

well if 80% isn't held yet as you stated doesn't mean you still have what is it 6% more to go?
  3. Breaking News (Noob Alert) AKA I'm Bored

for the record was a joke, but whatever
  4. Attacks dying

I don't think inno thought that through, incoming expecting everyone to collectivly submit 10000s reports
  5. Attacks dying

So Jhin was banned for : "innapropriate expressive manners" well this seems abit suppresive, Also returning all troops based on showing all reports? bullshit (Jhin says bullshit as well)
  6. Attacks dying

this happened on every world, from what i have heard
  7. JHN suck

Life eventually took over, sorry guys for not giving you the fight you wanted til the end
  8. Top 10

Not many people seem to have your eye for detailed unbiased analyis recently
  9. Closing the world

Yes various decisions cannot be made, mistakes may have been made, but they cannot be changed simply have to make do with the outcome
  10. Closing the world

Contrary to what you might think I have not been in favour alot of the merges that happened on Arundel, the makority of the merges were made contrary to my approval by former leadership. I realize people will make their own judgements as they want, but I still will state my view regardless of...
  11. Closing the world

wow merged to close the world, boring
  12. TW3?

11/10 production
  13. What Player Are You?

I think it's where someone writes the dialogue for a movie, or show etc
  14. Map

Meh, good for you *shrug* It's only a game, shit happens
  15. Latest Gwen Wheel

Well, they have added 10% prov troop items, This is just getting ridiculous INNO i mean come on