• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

A lot of those TSK members were my spies =)
And a lot of the 'I am not jumping ship, I am here for a fight' people were also in the DMs of leadewrship begging to join =)
You had spies as 1st tribe against 2nd tribe that was fighting 1st and 3rd at the same time? Obviously you don't need spies over these dudes, turns out you were the one that made this realm boring and uncompetitive. Well, I might add AFK leadership on TSK's side made it too

cultist

Banned
You had spies as 1st tribe against 2nd tribe that was fighting 1st and 3rd at the same time? Obviously you don't need spies over these dudes, turns out you were the one that made this realm boring and uncompetitive. Well, I might add AFK leadership on TSK's side made it too
don't be bitter because you lost, dude. c'mon man.
i had spies since TSK was the number 1 tribe. you guys are trying to create a fictional story of TDU being a mass recruyiting tribe that just threw coins at the realm. ACTUALLY when I was first invited to TSK there was absolutely no message and they were the number one tribe and also the number one coiner. TDU got bigger later, but TSK were the original wallet warriors
and i have spies in every tribe, don't take it as a personal attack on TSK
and TSK leadership was a joke, that's why i left in the first place
BTW your friends that said they would never leave and that they wanted competition, were in the DMs begging to join us :p
they are cowards! bel the queen, queen mae, etc. and all of the other accounts jamie was cheating on
cowards!

don't be bitter because you lost, dude. c'mon man.
i had spies since TSK was the number 1 tribe. you guys are trying to create a fictional story of TDU being a mass recruyiting tribe that just threw coins at the realm. ACTUALLY when I was first invited to TSK there was absolutely no message and they were the number one tribe and also the number one coiner. TDU got bigger later, but TSK were the original wallet warriors
and i have spies in every tribe, don't take it as a personal attack on TSK
and TSK leadership was a joke, that's why i left in the first place
BTW your friends that said they would never leave and that they wanted competition, were in the DMs begging to join us :p
they are cowards! bel the queen, queen mae, etc. and all of the other accounts jamie was cheating on
cowards!
You should know that the phrase "I have spies everywhere" is really sad buddy.

I dont know the whole story about TSK and TDU and etc, but as i can see TDU had 75 members when i joined the server and 2 big tribes allies/nap.Their enemy was only TSK.

TSK from the otherside had and has really bad leadership so no reason for this MRT from TDU side.

I dont know the whole story about TSK and TDU and etc, but as i can see TDU had 75 members when i joined the server and 2 big tribes allies/nap.Their enemy was only TSK.

TSK from the otherside had and has really bad leadership so no reason for this MRT from TDU side.
This.

cultist

Banned

I told them how bad the leadership was oa month ago. They didn't listen, so I nobled them.
You can bring a horse to water but you can't force him to drink.
We won because we were better. Also, I found it hilarious that the same people that said they would never leave were in the DMs begging to join us! Once they started getting wrecked.
And spying is half the fun. I love to hear about the forum posts of dents crying as I noble them, think there were 4 posts about me this month in TSK's forums. It massages my egop, I love it!

I told them how bad the leadership was oa month ago. They didn't listen, so I nobled them.
You can bring a horse to water but you can't force him to drink.
We won because we were better. Also, I found it hilarious that the same people that said they would never leave were in the DMs begging to join us! Once they started getting wrecked.
And spying is half the fun. I love to hear about the forum posts of dents crying as I noble them, think there were 4 posts about me this month in TSK's forums. It massages my egop, I love it!
You are winning cause your number buddy. If LIT and TCM turn against you then you will not win.

Who begged to join you?

cultist

Banned
You are winning cause your number buddy. If LIT and TCM turn against you then you will not win.

Who begged to join you?
literally everyone lol
even your council members ;)
maybe ill post a screenshot :p
but i dont want to out them
we are multiple steps ahead at all times
and i am not worried about the other tribes yyou mentioned
we have a professional relationship
they actually have leaders! TSK was a joke and I am glad i smashed you

literally everyone lol
even your council members ;)
maybe ill post a screenshot :p
but i dont want to out them
we are multiple steps ahead at all times
and i am not worried about the other tribes yyou mentioned
we have a professional relationship
they actually have leaders! TSK was a joke and I am glad i smashed you
hehe ok i got it.Will you join new realm?

i was thinking of winning the next realm but this current one is taking up enough time
but we have this realm won so who knows
if it comes out in 2 weeks then maybe, we shall see
wbu
Well if you will join next server you will see what professional leadership means :)

Also i will be more than happy to fight you.You could bring TDU members with you also.

cultist

Banned
Well if you will join next server you will see what professional leadership means :)

Also i will be more than happy to fight you.You could bring TDU members with you also.
what i have planned for the next world i commit to will blow your mind. the only hesitation i have is legit admins of the game cheated us last time i done my plan. the game is corrupt. there is no leadership you could have that would stop me

what i have planned for the next world i commit to will blow your mind. the only hesitation i have is legit admins of the game cheated us last time i done my plan. the game is corrupt. there is no leadership you could have that would stop me
I dont think that admins cheated you buddy.I have never seen that in the past but anyway i think that you are not a good player..you just have big tongue an nothing else..Keep your angry for the next world

See you there

cultist

Banned
I dont think that admins cheated you buddy.I have never seen that in the past but anyway i think that you are not a good player..you just have big tongue an nothing else..Keep your angry for the next world

See you there
you are just angry because we are kicking your butt in the current world
but no, it isan actual fact that the admin coolnite7 cheated us and even moved our villages around on the actual map
litewrally changed our vlllages location
then logged into our accounts and disbanded a tribe that peeople spent money on
this happened and it has nothing to do with skill;
an admin of the game legit screwed us over
you are mentally deficient if you think thats a lack of skill on our behalf
i would wake up and units are just deleted, no attacks, no anything, just units disappeared
then our villages would be changed location from where they originally were at
then our tribe disbanded because an admin disbanded it

Last edited by a staff member:
Again I would like to remind everyone no cussing. Also that I know of no mod has ever done that recently. They do take troops on soft bans. If you get banned your more then likely doing something your not supposed to. Also all this talk of cheating is getting no where please move on from it before we have to go through and delete everything. Besides your talking about past servers, stay in the ones you play now. Sorry if you think all that is true, to my knowledge it isnt. If you think so report it. Thats the only way for things to get changed. Anyhow go kill stuff!!

Again I would like to remind everyone no cussing. Also that I know of no mod has ever done that recently. They do take troops on soft bans. If you get banned your more then likely doing something your not supposed to. Also all this talk of cheating is getting no where please move on from it before we have to go through and delete everything. Besides your talking about past servers, stay in the ones you play now. Sorry if you think all that is true, to my knowledge it isnt. If you think so report it. Thats the only way for things to get changed. Anyhow go kill stuff!!
damn thats crazy id love to stay on the worlds im currently playing except u guys wont release a new one so im not playing any