• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

WKK > NoN > CPS
You seem to be very opinionated for someone that isn't even playing this world... Lol, you are either using an alt. account to speak on here because you're too much of a coward to use your real name... Or your just an internet troll. Either way I'm done talking to you as it's just a waste of time.

Greetings Tribal Wars 2 Forum!

I am Omniscient, the most well-known forum speaker in Spain.
After a few weeks of playing, I can say that you are only superior in the use of traps (bad) and crowns (lawful). Your level of play is still just as pathetic.

In Spain, the bot does not exist, our administration bans immediately for the simple fact of having it installed on the PC. I guess your administration turns a blind eye because otherwise they don't eat. I can understand it, but there are absolutely brazen cases. You all use it, so let's focus on exposing these true beasts and gods of the bot, aka noobs.

The most striking case, apart from the top players who spend hours sending automated attacks to the new barbarian conquests, is that of Cabbagge Patch Supremacy (CPS), you really have to be very skilled to grow without doing anything, the bot works . I ask the administration what you need to ban. In his hands is the bloody knife and next to it the lifeless body. Do you still need to investigate who the murderer is? Ridiculous.

I will play this world and obviously I will win it, you are bad players, but I will make sure that everyone on the other servers knows that you are not the best, you are just the most cheating. Level 0. A lot of catapult, a lot of bot, a lot of troops, a lot of crowns, but zero strategic knowledge, it's like playing against children. I will keep reporting about the new movements in the world. Your favorite speaker says goodbye.

Omniscient.

Simply Spectacular ¡¡¡

giphy.gif

I said it years ago and they laughed at me. one day they will see how not everything is the bot :oops:
What would happen if you played without a bot? most of you wouldn't even know how to play
I remember playing a world and they recruited me and made me a war leader and general
from the low level that there was in combat techniques, here everything is brutality for crowns and bot...¿ I'm wrong ?:cool:

EN: Still being noob
ES: Sigues siendo malo hann.
Simply Spectacular ¡¡¡

giphy.gif

I said it years ago and they laughed at me. one day they will see how not everything is the bot :oops:
What would happen if you played without a bot? most of you wouldn't even know how to play
I remember playing a world and they recruited me and made me a war leader and general
from the low level that there was in combat techniques, here everything is brutality for crowns and bot...¿ I'm wrong ?:cool:

EN: Still being noob
ES: Sigues siendo malo hann.
Say what you want, one day you will see a statistic with millions of points down from a Spanish player who was a rookie in an English world and there will be no English crowns or Spanish god to avoid it

I always played with my hands tied, without putting my full potential into action. I never put more barbarians around me, nor did I wear crowns, nor did I play as a team. Well no, you haven't seen me play seriously

Say what you want, one day you will see a statistic with millions of points down from a Spanish player who was a rookie in an English world and there will be no English crowns or Spanish god to avoid it

I always played with my hands tied, without putting my full potential into action. I never put more barbarians around me, nor did I wear crowns, nor did I play as a team. Well no, you haven't seen me play seriously
Still remember when alex hann restart in a world for getting better position.
I mean thats great!!! But when hann do it 10 times… he is searching a province of noobs or barbaríans

Still remember when alex hann restart in a world for getting better position.
I mean thats great!!! But when hann do it 10 times… he is searching a province of noobs or barbaríans
Is it based on playing alone or on tribes of inexperienced or unknown people and has it been easy to kill me?
Wait till you see me play seriously, in a competent tribe

Despite multiple attempts, a spanish premade has never won an EN world. Until you do so versus a serious tribe, you are all talk.
You are right, maybe I will go to the German server first, I understand that there is a high level there.

As in the Spanish server, I take a vow of silence in the forum, now I play, I don't speak

Is it based on playing alone or on tribes of inexperienced or unknown people and has it been easy to kill me?

You are right, maybe I will go to the German server first, I understand that there is a high level there.

As in the Spanish server, I take a vow of silence in the forum, now I play, I don't speak
are u gonna make weird anime youtube videos again too

Pov: 2 weeks will restart

Pov: 2 weeks will restart
You have seen me play, my war is not that of the others, without leaving a province, without moving, I make more points in casualties than the others
If I play an advanced world with many towns.......
Also, I'm not alone.
Now I play in a group
something that no one expects from a rebooter who played alone and improved by training, while the rest suddenly became cracks with the launch of the bot/script

As I said, I prepared myself thoroughly, under hard and extreme training and the rest started using the script to be better.

" Time puts each person in their place "

beermejo by the way you are on the wrong side o_O

Pd : Sshhhhh :D

Last edited:
You have seen me play, my war is not that of the others, without leaving a province, without moving, I make more points in casualties than the others
If I play an advanced world with many towns.......
Also, I'm not alone.
Now I play in a group
something that no one expects from a rebooter who played alone and improved by training, while the rest suddenly became cracks with the launch of the bot/script

As I said, I prepared myself thoroughly, under hard and extreme training and the rest started using the script to be better.

" Time puts each person in their place "

beermejo by the way you are on the wrong side o_O

Pd : Sshhhhh :D
No hann you still playing the game, then u are the one in the wrong side

New year, new drama. It seems non tribe is collapsing. Bold of them to put in tribe that they are realm winners. Just like SFU, they are just living the daydream.

Lol you been smoking some good stuff, give me some :D
Exactly, smoking, listening to music and listening to the game, the game speaks to me

The game tells me that it is 1 x speed
If aggressive game, abuse of noobs for farm, crowns, and a good strategy
could grow to 2x and surprise the world
I'm not looking to win, I never looked for it, I evolve to be better, like the digimon haha
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Shhhhhhh ¡¡