• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Oh the classic “im elite youre not worthy” excuses fail almost all the time. Come to en80 and prove yourself otherwise its just another girly gossip. We shall destroy you if you dare come.
But it's not an excuse though. We've just won a highly competitive dom world and you are sitting here with no reputation and a big dumb mouth asking us to come fight you and a bunch of other randoms on a noob filled VP world. No thanks. See you on next dom so you can get in line with the rest of the randoms who think they can beat us.

I
But it's not an excuse though. We've just won a highly competitive dom world and you are sitting here with no reputation and a big dumb mouth asking us to come fight you and a bunch of other randoms on a noob filled VP world. No thanks. See you on next dom so you can get in line with the rest of the randoms who think they can beat us.
I like kids talking big when their grownups are the ones carrying ones ass. So much bliss feeling to be in a team that completely carries you right? Thats why you only go through this realm thread and talk shit wherein you won’t play since your carriers aren’t. What’s the point of your existence here? I am giving you a challenge and put your money where your mouth is. I guess you’re just the same with your papa hurtlock. Come at en80 and I’ll give your mama her new daddy.

I

I like kids talking big when their grownups are the ones carrying ones ass. So much bliss feeling to be in a team that completely carries you right? Thats why you only go through this realm thread and talk shit wherein you won’t play since your carriers aren’t. What’s the point of your existence here? I am giving you a challenge and put your money where your mouth is. I guess you’re just the same with your papa hurtlock. Come at en80 and I’ll give your mama her new daddy.
1668569994306.png
?????????????????? (was rank 3 before i checked out cause world was over) what do you mean i'm getting carried lol? i mean i know you're inbred and retarded like your ancestors but ask anyone in my tribe how much i carry lmao.

I

Post your stats on EN80 then? Your mate @El Clasico has 50k points and 150k bash lol pathetic.

I can't take you serious or your little retarded tribe and again no we won't be coming to a VP world with a bunch of shitters what a waste of time.

If your serious and want a shot at the big league then come to the next dom relo until then your irrelevant.

Also when was the last EN server you won that wasn't VP? Or actually have you ever?

Post your stats on EN80 then? Your mate @El Clasico has 50k points and 150k bash lol pathetic.

I can't take you serious or your little retarded tribe and again no we won't be coming to a VP world with a bunch of shitters what a waste of time.

If your serious and want a shot at the big league then come to the next dom relo until then your irrelevant.

Also when was the last EN server you won that wasn't VP? Or actually have you ever?

Do it, come to the next dom world and challenge SFU for real, so far it has been only child talk from you guys, I want some real action, bring TW2 alive!!!

I have to admit, SFU is a great tribe and a strong group of nerds, not to mention current relo/dom champions, but we all know they are not undefeated or something ;) ;)

So don't be so scared to face them in relo/domination world, meantime, I'll prepare my popcorn

Do it, come to the next dom world and challenge SFU for real, so far it has been only child talk from you guys, I want some real action, bring TW2 alive!!!

I have to admit, SFU is a great tribe and a strong group of nerds, not to mention current relo/dom champions, but we all know they are not undefeated or something ;) ;)

So don't be so scared to face them in relo/domination world, meantime, I'll prepare my popcorn
love u too joseph

So you think Warkings is better
They both trash.

Ah Majestics rent boy! Glad to see they let you for the day.

Indeed you're right not undefeated however we are awaiting the rematch if there ever is one because we all know deep down you won a world full of banned players and for 3 months you were fighting TMS x3

Not

Not just group of nerds but a group of virgin people with blue balls not getting hard when challenged. Im inviting them to kill time at en80 while waiting for relo dom. Im gonna rip them kids then. Im just killing time in en80 to shove these kids cps and non. I invited them for an early game war but they seem to pussy out. Can u help me tell them to warm up at en80?

Not

Not just group of nerds but a group of virgin people with blue balls not getting hard when challenged. Im inviting them to kill time at en80 while waiting for relo dom. Im gonna rip them kids then. Im just killing time in en80 to shove these kids cps and non. I invited them for an early game war but they seem to pussy out. Can u help me tell them to warm up at en80?
why would we play a world we dont intend to win. i know u are an unserious noob but we are not !

Not

Unsure if you understand what needs done when planning a world. By the sounds of it you don't. We just completed a Dom world and VP at the same time we don't intend to start another serious world until its Dom relo.

Once you've completed your amature world let us know and we may consider running you over until then your irrelevant so please stop barking.

They both trash.

Ah Majestics rent boy! Glad to see they let you for the day.

Indeed you're right not undefeated however we are awaiting the rematch if there ever is one because we all know deep down you won a world full of banned players and for 3 months you were fighting TMS x3
Bro, you lost the minute Majestic landed

O

ooopsie not so tuff now nerdlocker?

We never said we were undefeated? Only tribe ever to stop us was Majestic and that world had a TON of implementing factors like our whole tribe was banned 3 times and they still took 3 months to close the world fighting 1 of our guys eh @Thatsmyspot

It's really the only challenge SFU wants in the future and a rematch with Majestic would be nice to see so @Joe Black let us know. Best of 3 surely determines who is the rank 1 of EN?

Also I like the name nerdlocker however I only really play TW2 now and again apart from that I rarely play games which I'm kinda sad about actually.

Again your name calling and insults really show an IQ of about 11-12 year old but you probably like those ages groups don't you ;)

So not only are you irrelevant your now like this kid who wants to be part of something bigger but just shouts from the sidelines...

In due time my friend you may be able talk with us here.

Anyone know what happened to @il calcio? Like a few days ago he was posting in here plenty.. but he hasnt grown point wise in game for about 4-5 days now? No bash going up either so its not like he got killed in game.. and hes not posting on here anymore...

Just curious if something came up or what~.