• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Alcázar de Segovia

Cyber who lost all his villages to me at the end? Do you think he would last against me without cheats? His fate would be the same as every other one of your tribesmen who didn't cheat and fall before me
yeah u really got those 1 spear vills! he would run u over with or without a script. you yourself are mediocre without your scripts and multi acc network
congrats a player who was running u over got banned and u got lucky. you're dogwater. cope!

Oh, and don't forget to mention how you got all the top bash, clown Lol
i mean i wasnt going to but if u want me to embarrass u further here u go

1664932378478.png

inbred

"i beat up a few noobs but will chalk it up to the fact that they "didn't cheat" i can't beat good players with or without scripts because they CHEAT! i don't suck, they just CHEAT!" copium

retard

I didn't get banned because I didn't cheat, and if your so called "good players" including you can't play without cheating they shouldn't brag about being any good at all or losing only due to getting banned

Don't forget to include top 10 OBASH, which were exclusively Majestic
Perhaps you had 1 player that got to top 20, trully greatest warriors ever played, LMAO

I didn't get banned because I didn't cheat, and if your so called "good players" including you can't play without cheating they shouldn't brag about being any good at all or losing only due to getting banned

Don't forget to include top 10 OBASH, which were exclusively Majestic
Perhaps you had 1 player that got to top 20, trully greatest warriors ever played, LMAO
remember that time we played with u and we internaled u cos u got banned for scripting

remember that time we played with u and we internaled u cos u got banned for scripting
yeah, 1 vs entire tribe of 200 ass kissers, makes me want to puke just remembering your autistic discord voice chat

I do admit that I did scripted in that world just like everyone else

But en69 was special, fair play from day 1 to your embarassing defeat

haha, would make you you think who clowned who if you had any brains, imbecile
1664940036390.png

1664940063256.png

Here is your conquer feed, which shows all losses until the bans. This is twenty days of you losing vills to SFU and getting internaled by your own tribe because you're a pissbaby who can't take an L.

Right after that, you only started taking vills post bans.
You, and your playstyle are fucking pathetic and you're a retarded person and a mediocre player.

You can whine and cope and rationalize all you want but this is cold hard facts, and it shows that what I said about your rat russian ass is true.

yeah, 1 vs entire tribe of 200 ass kissers, makes me want to puke just remembering your autistic discord voice chat

I do admit that I did scripted in that world just like everyone else

But en69 was special, fair play from day 1 to your embarassing defeat
en69 was a joke, as are you and your tribe lmao. want me to post the personal accounts i have of people who have played in your tribe who say that you guys cheat your balls off every world?
Also, it was a coincidence that during the first ban wave on 69 your vills all suddenly changed hands from yours to your very few unbanned players and/or the enemy tribe who wasn't cheating? You, a headstrong guy, just ran to the rim and restarted because you felt like it? You're lying to the entire community and showing yourself as the little snake you and your ilk are.

Last edited:
Get your facts straight, morron

I took entire province from your tribe being in totally diferent kingdom, and the fact that you managed to take a few villages back by means of cheating is not much to be proud of

Get your facts straight, morron

I took entire province from your tribe being in totally diferent kingdom, and the fact that you managed to take a few villages back by means of cheating is not much to be proud of
Cope bro! You were losing vills and went afk, to the point where your tribemates took action because they noticed, and you only came back to take easy vills. Unskilled and mediocre.

What an idiot you are, being in 2 entire different kingdoms, I was passing my villages to my tribesmen in order to concentrate my presence in South East where I successfully kicked your ass eventually

I don't see a point in arguing with you for a few reasons

1) you are an idiot
2) you lose I win
3) your attempts to save face of your so much titled and praised cheating-shitting-quitting team are pathetic

Feeding high point villages to defensive players in the backlines is a master piece team play tactics that your selfish undeveloped brain will never adapt

What an idiot you are, being in 2 entire different kingdoms, I was passing my villages to my tribesmen in order to concentrate my presence in South East where I successfully kicked your ass eventually

I don't see a point in arguing with you for a few reasons

1) you are an idiot
2) you lose I win
3) your attempts to save face of your so much title and praised cheating-shiting-quitng team are pathetic
what face do i need to save? i'm part of the best tribe on EN, and most if not all know that.
interesting that you resort to "you lose i win" when presented with the facts and evidence of you being a blithering coward.
ok, so even if they weren't internaling you....how were you losing that many vills to people? they were scripting? a few of those i took personally and i don't script commands lmao. timbo doesn't either, nor does nax.
you got your shit pushed in and only returned when it was guaranteed your monkey ass wasn't gonna get abused anymore

Feeding high point villages to defensive players in the backlines is a master piece team play tactics that your selfish undeveloped brain will never adapt
This is barely english. If you're going to sweat on the EN forums, at least try to do it properly. Ask anyone who's ever played with me how selfish i am lmfao. you are the most retarded person on this forum and everyone knows that

This is barely english. If you're going to sweat on the EN forums, at least try to do it properly. Ask anyone who's ever played with me how selfish i am lmfao. you are the most retarded person on this forum and everyone knows that
I feel the same way about you