• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Alcázar de Segovia

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Alcázar de Segovia on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Dom world, 70 members, no relocation, this is either setting up to be the most competitive and long lasting server in a while, or the biggest s*** show we’ve ever seen

World usually starts around 1.00pm server time. Old school rules, no relocate, this will be entertaining :)And no need for the bad language on previous posts, it's a forum, try and keep it respectable please.

not believing that every win that your team achieved for the past years was due to cheating and not accepting the fact that some people can actually beat you in a fair game is delusional
when you find someone who can beat us fairly lmk bro

1664695337909.png

sure as shit isn't majestic, though!

We are winning this battle so far..And we dont have all our non players here..some dont like these no relocate worlds..

I was refering to House of Tards, they look decent comparing to others, funny name as well :D

Myself, I never did any multi accounting and beat you fair and square, get over it

I was refering to House of Tards, they look decent comparing to others, funny name as well :D

Myself, I never did any multi accounting and beat you fair and square, get over it
didnt you get script banned and then quit and then u came back? u were also nowhere near me on the map, but i do remember cyber beating ur shit in and u went afk and only came back when the bans happened XDD
you don't have to be the owner of the defense alt to benefit from it dipshit. you're as much of a cheater if not worse as anyone you're claiming doesn't play fairly, get over it.

Cyber who lost all his villages to me at the end? Do you think he would last against me without cheats? His fate would be the same as every other one of your tribesmen who didn't cheat and fall before me