• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did i say anything abt ww2 tho (i do however probably know more about ww2 than you) ???? no one cares what u or i do. the people u develop vaccines for dont care about you either. you're as ordinary a person as i am. your career doesn't make u worth more or less, but i wouldn't expect you with the pea brain you have to really grasp such an abstract concept xd

ok post salary :)
ion gotta say shit in russian bc this is an english forum lol
if u got anything other than platitudes to say im all ears. otherwise post how much u make bro
yo also did u go into a singularity for a few mins there? cause te post u deleted said 17 years. now u been a scientist for 20? that's WILD yo!
20 years from graduation and 17s from PhD, okay?

Didn't know this was A profession competition
How does one win and rank such a competition lol

Anyway I do win one competition hands down
ucking alpha Male Competition
With LD a close second

I mean the competition in that department doesn't worry me in the slightest after some of the.... 'characters' I've seen this realm.

I'm not gonna Get A reply it seems.
And I was so polite and reasonable too.
Sad face.

Last edited by a staff member:
I'm still waiting For me Reply....

Hmmmm
Goes to show where being nice gets ya'

Anyway.....
There's no point really asking a question which I already know the answer too....
I've been pelted with every single illegal trick in the game by *edit* A certain tribe whos name rhymes with ' domestic '
And No one seemingly can rebuke that. So that's seems like an indictment to me.

Respect will be given when earned .
To answer you Ms Friday.
I don't mind losing, I've lost b4. I'm well known for fighting to the death .

But I will never acknowledge this sever as legitimate.
It's the most tainted 'win' in the games history

I don't mean to target you, I'm simply being honest. I think you need to reexamine your tribe and be honest with yourself.
If you feel you're justified in this Win. And majestic have overcome the odds by heroic righteous Play
Then just Lol
Couldn't be further from the truth and that's anecdotal. Take it to the bank.

If you disagre
I really can't help you. We just think differently Seemingly

I don't do bs I do real.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting For me Reply....

Hmmmm
Goes to show where being nice gets ya'

Anyway.....
There's no point really asking a question which I already know the answer too....
I've been pelted with every single illegal trick in the game by *edit* A certain tribe whos name rhymes with ' domestic '
And No one seemingly can rebuke that. So that's seems like an indictment to me.

Respect will be given when earned .
To answer you Ms Friday.
I don't mind losing, I've lost b4. I'm well known for fighting to the death .

But I will never acknowledge this sever as legitimate.
It's the most tainted 'win' in the games history

I don't mean to target you, I'm simply being honest. I think you need to reexamine your tribe and be honest with yourself.
If you feel you're justified in this Win. And majestic have overcome the odds by heroic righteous Play
Then just Lol
Couldn't be further from the truth and that's anecdotal. Take it to the bank.

If you disagre
I really can't help you. We just think differently Seemingly

I don't do bs I do real.
we are too drunk to reply, check on us later

I'm a Russian girl. You must hate me because I am Russian. I was born Russia and i will die in Russia. Russians are evil (this is your point of view)! so fight me! You hate me because I was not born in the country you want. THEN! I'M WAITING FOR YOU! PM ME IF YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT ME JUST BECAUSE I AM RUSSIAN. I'm going to play without donat and alts. let's play 1vs1. Im waiting for you
way to admit to alting lol

I'm a Russian girl. You must hate me because I am Russian. I was born Russia and i will die in Russia. Russians are evil (this is your point of view)! so fight me! You hate me because I was not born in the country you want. THEN! I'M WAITING FOR YOU! PM ME IF YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT ME JUST BECAUSE I AM RUSSIAN. I'm going to play without donat and alts. let's play 1vs1. Im waiting for you

Thanks for this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.