• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe I could spend my time here coming up with creative hilarious put downs and insults
But I've determined you are quite a few levels below me in both prowess and intellect.

Therefore it's would be a monumental waste of energy trying to convince you, you are the Chief Idiot of that Crew.

Thus I will not waste my time instead choosing to laugh at your wildly incorrect guesses at people's RL attributes and your delusions of how good you actually are .....

So please do carry on and entertain us All .....
Oh no, you really hurt my feelings.

too bad you lacking US players, it's getting too easy at times:

SFU has no Night bonus.png

and forvige my sloppy attacks, but I find it entertaining not too put any effort in the game and still watch you crumble under the weight of imminent failure this world has become for you and your comrades

Check incommings

9 players attacking:

Gee I wonder if that's 9 individual players..or maybe 5 and 3 or 4 coops

Or the much more likely 1 player using 9 accounts ...

Tribal wars ladies and gentlemen.

And to add to the exasperation.

The biggest Collection of Tools ever assembled to have to tolerate as the cherry on the Top.

Just
When u thought this game couldn't go more down hill any quicker lmao

Hey guys.

This will be the last warning for a number of you.

Please refrain from the personal insults and accusing each other of cheating. This is purely just a game and nothing else. This is not how we treat each other in life or over a game designed to be enjoyed.

Anymore insults or rule breaking will result in bans.

You guys are wrong. you don't understand the difference between a friendly battle and a battle of real enemies. I've been playing this game since 2016 and it's the worst server I've ever played. I hope I will never play on your server again because you can only insult each other. you should to learn how to play and how to respect your opponent. this is the only way to improve your level of this game.

Last edited:
You guys are wrong. you don't understand the difference between a friendly battle and a battle of real enemies. I've been playing this game since 2016 and it's the worst server I've ever played. I hope I will never play on your server again because you can only insult each other. you should to learn how to play and how to respect your opponent. this is the only way to improve your level of this game.
u suck tho XD?

also friendly battles don't involve starting out by ballooning the map with hundreds of alts, mass scripting, getting banned for it, crowning back all ur troops and moling like 100 barbs and then having 2 alts in the top 10. you guys' playstyle is beyond toxic and then you play the victims when your toxic playstyle begets the toxicity. piss off honestly

Ok....
Where to start...

Ms Friday... you sound like a nice girl sometimes... so I will be polite.
I'm a nice man you know as well as Jacked hercules

Some of us have played alot longer than you have.
You don't need to patronise and 'tell us how to play' ..
Lol I know I've been around for quite a while....

So you're asking for respect I see, well respect isn't handed out, it's earned.
My main issue with Majestic is the dishonesty.
Alot of things annoy me. But dishonesty is the top thing.
Will you tell me here that Majestic have bent no rules all realm and played 100% legitimately?...

Will you do that.
Or would you like me to take you into my world.
And you can see the barrage of handicaps and illicit play I've dealt with all game. And still am dealing with.
Now I've been warned not to make accusations here public or I'm banned so I can't.
But if you honestly gonna say Majestic are squeaky clean. Sweetheart you're fooling yourself. Take a look In the mirror.

Walk in my shoes ... be up against what I've had and you'll see this is the worst yet server For Fair play it's hit new lows

Status
Not open for further replies.