• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

Not much point in making a map. we all know how this world will end now. with #1 and 3 allied and working together and #2 and #4 only napped. ggwp

yes that's the issue lol you got it spot on. We're not allied with BoS and we're not working with them. I think most of BoS is inactive anyway. But yeah the world is ending. Unfortunate to see how little fight NRU had in them throughout the server.

I guess you're mad you tribe hoped to every tribe you could fit in but didn't end up in the one that's gonna win rhaegar

yes that's the issue lol you got it spot on. We're not allied with BoS and we're not working with them. I think most of BoS is inactive anyway. But yeah the world is ending. Unfortunate to see how little fight NRU had in them throughout the server.

I guess you're mad you tribe hoped to every tribe you could fit in but didn't end up in the one that's gonna win rhaegar
i mean given i didnt play under my rhaegar account this world. i doubt you'd even know who i was in game.let alone the fact ive been in what a max of 3 tribes? and that 3 because of merges and whatnot.

The whole nru/rof nap i call b.s. when i was dealing with 500 incomings for 4 days straight. Rof was sending a lot of fakes as well with nru.

I think the key takeaway from the most recently updated map, and from this world in general, is that US players should stick to the US servers, where they can actually be competitive, and leave EN for the truly talented players to battle it out.

Going from US to EN is like going from JV to Varsity, and not everyone is able to make that jump.

EN players get more salty of a L than I expected lol, @Lambezz told me this a thousand times and has said it in forums, it’s a marathon game and it seems y’all got out worked, that was TWDs goal from the start and just cause of the shit that happened doesn’t mean I ain’t happy to see that goal achieved, just cause one tribe folded/caused a stir doesn’t mean you still didn’t get out worked

The whole nru/rof nap i call b.s. when i was dealing with 500 incomings for 4 days straight. Rof was sending a lot of fakes as well with nru.
yeah that was a bit weird ngl. they added their old KoV players to a chat and basically said do it or else.
EN players get more salty of a L than I expected lol, @Lambezz told me this a thousand times and has said it in forums, it’s a marathon game and it seems y’all got out worked, that was TWDs goal from the start and just cause of the shit that happened doesn’t mean I ain’t happy to see that goal achieved, just cause one tribe folded/caused a stir doesn’t mean you still didn’t get out worked
en players get more salty when theirs rampant money being spent and blatant abuse of co-op but inno does nothing as per usual. Exactly the reason I'm gonna sit the new world out. got SFU already splurging money to MoL barbs and take the fun out of the game not even 2 weeks in....

yeah that was a bit weird ngl. they added their old KoV players to a chat and basically said do it or else.

en players get more salty when theirs rampant money being spent and blatant abuse of co-op but inno does nothing as per usual. Exactly the reason I'm gonna sit the new world out. got SFU already splurging money to MoL barbs and take the fun out of the game not even 2 weeks in....
qqqqqqqq