• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Are you able to support temp bans citys? One of you closet banners should know.
no you can't, fun. all support gets completely ignored on a village belonging to a temp banned player. if an enemy caps said village with support your support is still sitting on the enemy's new village

Okay and supporting him before hand when arsuryan was faking and nuking means nothing. You wouldnt of nobled him. He lost his army big deal rebuild life goes on. He did not get kicked cause he lost his army and you damn well know that. I never received a message from you, maybe i did but i assume it was zanyshinobi who should never had the shield to the tribe as this was a pre-made of 20 members i started to create 5 months ago and we never had the chance to start in w69 as we were finishing up a u.s server. Dont worry clouson we will get to you soon and the daycare will be the bad guys again. And were okay with that. We win great, we lose and their will be other servers and we will damn well have fun while we are at it :)

You guys get the same warning as EN69 forums got.

Since I have no wish to go back and individually warn everyone involved there take this as a general warning.

The next person that mentions specific bans of players will be taking a break from the forums. Any further profanity or direct insults of calling others idiots or similar will result in formal warnings.

Read the forum rules, follow the forum rules. And for those that are banned ingame, take the time to read the game rules, and follow them as well. That does tend to help...

You can talk about your own ban, or if someone talks about their own ban on here you can quote them / discuss it. You cannot talk about other peoples bans otherwise or make accusations of cheating.

I, and the rest of the team, aren't here to stifle all discussion. I just find that letting people make accusations just turns into mud-slinging, and that's not productive for anyone.

D:
Orphe-daddy, some literal who hitter is attacking me and you haven't even stacked me, what the hell

Last edited by a staff member:
Okay and supporting him before hand when arsuryan was faking and nuking means nothing. You wouldnt of nobled him. He lost his army big deal rebuild life goes on. He did not get kicked cause he lost his army and you damn well know that. I never received a message from you, maybe i did but i assume it was zanyshinobi who should never had the shield to the tribe as this was a pre-made of 20 members i started to create 5 months ago and we never had the chance to start in w69 as we were finishing up a u.s server. Dont worry clouson we will get to you soon and the daycare will be the bad guys again. And were okay with that. We win great, we lose and their will be other servers and we will damn well have fun while we are at it :)
LOL I should have never heard shield?? I took it to keep your drunk ass under control because of en70 and your stupid ass their causing needless drama and you still couldn’t stop, hence why I left lol

I wasn’t even the one who raised the tribe above 20 that was you dreakinn and king kole, sorry I was the only one remembered why the knights were formed in the first place and called y’all out on it you were the one who threw a drunken fit over not me

1644324181701.jpeg