• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure how long ago you were an IGM however there's nothing in company policy that demands a templated response, I can assure you.
Sabotage function is a fantastic element of the game IMO however if abused its devastating.

I'm probably going to move all these posts to a better place for discussion but really nice hearing from you guys.

Like I said previously we are doing all we can with this feedback.
maybe throw up a general chat in suggestions about the game mechanics where we can butt heads with each other

I'm late to this discussion but to be honest having played since en9/12 of tw2 there has been the same suggestions suggested via the "suggestions" tab by many older players several times and nothing changed.ONLY recently have we even managed to work our way to smaller tribe limits. So while I acknowledge that there is in fact a different team working on tw2 now. History doesn't leave room for much hope.

Among those is the 50 attacks at a time.which i can understand .Due to servers and what not its probably already at or close to max capacity in that regards.

Games playerbase may seem bigger but due to the amount of worlds open at one time each world seems smaller. Maybe wait a few weeks after the last few finish before opening another and see if its bigger? I had a look at twstats(the original tw) and their rules are quite interesting. their latest world has around 11k players and tribe limit of 25 people.Making the world much much more intense and alive

DeletedUser5732

I have 1 problem too
my acount breseker was permanent ban by pulpo
I break same rule like others players, and I get permanent ban why?(why the rest is not permanent banned?)
I send him 2 links on youtube with scripts,to do something fair play to everyone, and he write to me I am permanent banned.
His answer annoyed me and I swore at him
I still think I received an abusive ban(different from the others although I violated the same rule of the game) can someone explain to me?

I have 1 problem too
my acount breseker was permanent ban by pulpo
I break same rule like others players, and I get permanent ban why?(why the rest is not permanent banned?)
I send him 2 links on youtube with scripts,to do something fair play to everyone, and he write to me I am permanent banned.
His answer annoyed me and I swore at him
I still think I received an abusive ban(different from the others although I violated the same rule of the game) can someone explain to me?

Forgive me in advance caramel if this breaks ur rule .

If it was anything like what he did to my alt user(which is exactly what it sounds like). He is very thin skinned and takes any criticism as abusive behaviour towards staff.Best you can do is submit another ticket asking for a different mod to evaluate the perma ban .Chances are you might get unbanned.

DeletedUser5732

I get banned from pulpo at tickets too
Forgive me in advance caramel if this breaks ur rule .

If it was anything like what he did to my alt user(which is exactly what it sounds like). He is very thin skinned and takes any criticism as abusive behaviour towards staff.Best you can do is submit another ticket asking for a different mod to evaluate the perma ban .Chances are you might get unbanned.
I get banned from pulpo at tickets too

Thanks for this Dair Vol.

You might be surprised to hear, I cant discuss bans or how they are implement and this will never change, Regardless of the 'level' of management involved.

We are actively trying to interact with the player base even more so now only because we know how frustrating it can be not to be heard. There's only a handful of us working across the worlds and forum so it takes time.

As we expand our team the better understanding of the over all picture is collected.

The player base for TW2 actually has grown a considerable amount over the passed 2 years and it will keep on doing so. This isn't a just me saying this, This is actual tracked stats.

Your feedback is valued and rest assured I will bring this the table at a senior level.
uh nice, all multiaccounts yes nice playerbase

I'm Just trying to Figure out ....

What is more important
Realm Victory
Or Reputation

I mean I've had Afew realm victories
So you know its not overly exciting it's all the same when you've had afew .
See id always put Reputation above Greed.

And I see alot of -V- ' s ranks swelled by people who don't really like them Or know them......

Wak the brave had I'm sure no relations with majestic B4 this realm

Lord Kevin is A loner who will im sure serve his interests first and foremost

As we ve all found out Geto Dacii were
Majestics past Arch Rivals

And Suomi Finland one would Guess with their History they'd be natural enemies of Majestic
Including their little Dacii mate Wattaf

All of the Above are either allied with or Part Of Majestic

And we see now All.of the wolves have collected against Us .

That's alright thats Fine ....
For us Reputation matters

There is No surrender
This is no rest

Peace and Love to All
Brothers of the Tribal wars

#smashcommunism

:cool:

Last edited:
Hahha

Fair enough
Everyone is entitled to play whatever strategy they Like.
If the W is their Goal...

Hell you can join last few weeks and barb noble on the rim and get an invite to help vil count and End up winning with Zero effort....

A few realms ago My tribe was going down and i got an invite to join winning tribe...
But in doing so abandon friends still playing...

That's not in my character so I declined.

Reputation matters to some
Not too others.... ehh

That's fine...
No laws either Way.

But If Reputation does matter to you... Eg Geto dacii for example... lol pick on them again

They have non... it's in the toilet :D

Finlands reputation?
Do nothing ...
Be majestics Lap dogs
Attack SFU out of the blue on East rim cos V told em too...
Rather pathetic attempt to contribute but oh well

I mean what will Finland Do?
Majestic don't have enough spaces I'm guessing....
Will Finlands top brass jump over and abandon rest of their tribe?

If they did their reputation also in the toilet that's A massive no no in TW unwritten law lol

Uh oh, looks like inno’s killed the forums again. Better to have a dead game then to allow criticism it seems.

Most game companies have at least some kind of transparency, giving updates about timelines, things they’ve been working on, etc. So their playerbase can SEE that there’s any kind of movement. And not just in the beta realm. But not inno, it waits until the fire is hot and throws the forum mods into the fire to take the hit.

How about Ricardo comes on and does an AMA?

The fun has been killed. The thing about accusing specific people of cheating is that they did the same to you, so why not just allow it under banter?

Status
Not open for further replies.