• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Kingjim is the tough guy from w70 with the degenerate talk towards ely. Arrow hid behind diplomacy the whole server and if we were not preparing for this dom world they would be getting destroyed in w70. But inc is Arrow and losing now. Enjoy the fun boys and girls its an early server :)

Why do you all sound the same, Ely playing all these accounts? lmao. Bunch of inbreds : ) under the one roof. Don't worry, dad will be home soon to whip you all six feet under. Weasels, remember your identity. Speak when spoken to. Get some sun, your bald sweaty heads could use some cell damage.

Looks like someone took over your identity.
nah i think on the last world i played. we had a team member who had a similar name .
game is dead stop posting lol
YOU LIVE! another one/

@Dreakinn I've just spent too much time around jhin when he still played.And an entire world of everyone using overflow tbh. you hardly want to go back to manual farming after going an entire world where 85% of the population were using it,

nah i think on the last world i played. we had a team member who had a similar name .

YOU LIVE! another one/

@Dreakinn I've just spent too much time around jhin when he still played.And an entire world of everyone using overflow tbh. you hardly want to go back to manual farming after going an entire world where 85% of the population were using it,
It’s like saying. I can’t get sober bc I been using all those years ago n everyone around was too. #addict

It’s like saying. I can’t get sober bc I been using all those years ago n everyone around was too. #addict
If you say so only used it that one world.Was quite successful in my other ones without using it. And it was quite a few worlds at that.
But honestly. the days of actually trying to be one of the tops manually has past.Suppose I'll just resign myself to what 3 weeks before i get a noble now.shit farm hauls and a lack of actual time makes this game way too long before you can do anything.

If you say so only used it that one world.Was quite successful in my other ones without using it. And it was quite a few worlds at that.
But honestly. the days of actually trying to be one of the tops manually has past.Suppose I'll just resign myself to what 3 weeks before i get a noble now.shit farm hauls and a lack of actual time makes this game way too long before you can do anything.
Welcome to TW2 :)