• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Wept. Thread locked while I clean it.

I've just deleted 42 posts. 42.

Since I have no wish to go back and individually warn everyone involved there take this as a general warning.

The next person that mentions specific bans of players will be taking a break from the forums. Any further profanity or direct insults of calling others idiots or similar will result in formal warnings.

Read the forum rules, follow the forum rules. And for those that are banned ingame, take the time to read the game rules, and follow them as well. That does tend to help...

Last edited:
Wait...

So Majestic can't say
' only majestic get punished it's a western Conspiracy ' anymore can they ? Lol

In my best Russian accent ....

Itttt Vestern Connnespiracy
Da
Oooo nyet, perhaps Nattt

Well it was my last world anyways. Getting married in March. So I have INNO to thank for freeing me up.
A bit sad to see my vils dying like this, but I did have fun while I could.

I scripted and I am not apologetic about it.
I really hope INNO fixes their detection bot, and probably next time they can catch all the cheaters :)

I guess its good bye and retirement time.
<3 SFU. You guys have been great.
-V- GG.WP. + Great undetectable Bot or pure skill ( no clue lol ). Doesn't really matter. Congrats on the win :D

not accusing anyone, cutting out names :) but just let this sit here. Script shows launch times when player sends attack, got more like this. If we would match all fakes i believe we would have 50 attacks just like this :) but as i understand this person DOES not cheat, just pure hand skill sending fakes or not just every 5 secs :)

GG wp ez win my script does the same thing as your hands, you guys are truly machines at this game, unstoppable!

Attachments

• more.PNG
    more.PNG
    51.1 KB · Views: 123
not accusing anyone, cutting out names :) but just let this sit here. Script shows launch times when player sends attack, got more like this. If we would match all fakes i believe we would have 50 attacks just like this :) but as i understand this person DOES not cheat, just pure hand skill sending fakes or not just every 5 secs :)

GG wp ez win my script does the same thing as your hands, you guys are truly machines at this game, unstoppable!

Inno have proven they are out of their depths in terms of organisation
It's amusing to watch them.attempt to
Provide A 100% Clean Server....
And fail miserably time and time again..

But they'll Take your Money quickly enough ....

It think the only way we ll ever get a serious Clean server .... No scripting no botting no alt usage etc...

Is by having tribes pre agree to fight each other totally manually...
Those who don't want to just don't join the realm but problem is you can't close off the realms just for ' our ' teams... so a scripting tribe could join thereafter....
But trustworthy Western tribes, English speaking tribes could potentially do it preagreed

Certainly Not tribes like Majestic
Etc...
I would t trust them
Most foreign tribes I wouldn't trust .

Last edited:
it's right :( but isn't SFU and other "native" tribes have 50%+ members (maybe founders?) not even from the Commonwealth?

DeletedUser5651

Looks like a majestic win happened, but I’ll continue not making it easy to steamroll me :p
We prepared to 2-3 years realm... We didn't invite nooobs in our core tribe, so most of us will stay and have fun. Thank you for giving us so much pleasure fo free :)

We prepared to 2-3 years realm... We didn't invite nooobs in our core tribe, so most of us will stay and have fun. Thank you for giving us so much pleasure fo free :)
All noobs gotta start somewhere, we try to be nice to our new players because we do have issues of a dwindling playerbase in the en servers, so sometimes our noobs become our best

Anglo Pride Server Wide hahhaa maxi?
The Scots and Welsh won't be happy with that maxi lol
Don't matter to me I'm English lul

But yes all English native speakers...
Or Those for Who English is a 2nd language like Holland and a couple Scandinavians

Obv pure skill it is :D

Last edited by a staff member:
@belgeek
May I ask you a question tho pls :)
Man too man....

Now cards are on all the table

Why have we suddenly got ex dacii players like Klaus ( poor klaus ) portos, Chrisu and more all of the sudden growing on those free vills NOW...

After I've been trounching them for weeks / months even to the point they just give up attacking don't recruit spies... don't do anything....

Then all the sudden start growing... all together funnily enough...

Come on....

We re not stupid man...
Pls don't insult our intelligence.
Majestic have got very lucky this time round haven't they...

Status
Not open for further replies.