• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

DeletedUser5757

yes Mr 5 villages sitting hella comfortably inside your tribes core how dare i use overflow to automate my farm runs which are giving me less than 250 resources total when i started yesterday and my literal neigbour is a 139k tribe controlled province(4 members all 2k+) how dare i try to make myself viable and not just cannon fodder for the what nearly 5x players right next to me. THE HORROR
Honestly you wonder why worlds die now.
Lmao youre trash thinking its ok to ever use cheats because the games feels unfair.

MAX this is my trolling area get lost. :eek: wellllll you do have trolling invites to Noob r Us

Last edited:
Lol, this guy already confirmed he bots and knows he bots. Yet he's here complaining about getting caught and ban...
you act as if you dont have people in your tribe who bot/have botted too.Hell i'm pretty sure you did it back before the mods started the softban shite

haha TWD think they play the game fairly? degenerate talk, native language over there I guess. Some things never change. Don't worry I'ma smack you all up once I finish shitting on innos desk.

you act as if you dont have people in your tribe who bot/have botted too.Hell i'm pretty sure you did it back before the mods started the softban shite
Lol, did we say we didn't. We had one and we already kicked him. Do you guys see us raging? Lol, stop crying you can't play the game without. Go play another game or get good.

haha TWD think they play the game fairly? degenerate talk, native language over there I guess. Some things never change. Don't worry I'ma smack you all up once I finish shitting on innos desk.
Lmao we got a tough guy over here :D. Use your cheats again lol. Fairly? We've been playing without the needs of your software, that's why you don't see us cry about it. Then again, we run a daycare for all you babies. Also sounds like he knows us "Some things never change." aha like who are you... Cause we only remember skilled players.

Last edited: