• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majestic get banns?

yeah, sure. As much as SFU, RIM, SOP, DACI had.
There was no one tribe with no bans.
none of SOP have gotten bans as far as I'm concerned. But you do realize in saying this line you've betrayed the entire bullhicky tantrum majestic threw a few months ago about being banned for no reason by equating all bans from all tribes as cheaters.

I simply follow the arguments that your colleagues give.

I am not a majestic, I am not given privileged information. Don't try to twist my words

Anyone who was banned deserved it, That's been my stance from the beginning.
RIM, V,DAC,SFU, anyone

edit: And DOP too, we had a couple there

nah ldav, u saying shit words.

Since that your acc was also banned?
Since most of SFU top guys had being baneed?
You didn't deny any of the things I said, just accused me of saying "shit words", because you can't deny it. It's true. SFU has had bans for scripting, yes. But the fact that Majestic has as well means you don't get to make statements like that. You get that? You are also a known multi accounter. I don't care who does what, as you said everyone cheats these days, but what I do care about is people acting like they don't cheat when they do.

When people in SFU were banned, we were obviously really annoyed and got mad at inno etc, just like everyone else. When Majestic was banned they accused Mitch, a FORUM mod, of conspiring with SFU to ban Majestic so that SFU could have an advantage, despite the fact that SFU has been hit arguably harder with bans than them. See the difference? SFU looks at this like most people do. It sucks that players were banned but it's ultimately justified (mostly). Majestic went off on a complete copium binge of mental gymnastics and toxicity instead of accepting the fact that they also cheat, probably harder than anyone else. I've heard multiple veteran players say they've never seen cheating of this caliber. But at the end of the day, the game's giga broken, and there's tons of cheating. You look like a clown trying to act high and mighty.

You didn't deny any of the things I said, just accused me of saying "shit words", because you can't deny it. It's true. SFU has had bans for scripting, yes. But the fact that Majestic has as well means you don't get to make statements like that. You get that? You are also a known multi accounter. I don't care who does what, as you said everyone cheats these days, but what I do care about is people acting like they don't cheat when they do.

I don't cheat, I can trash talk you to the grave, clown :D

Status
Not open for further replies.