• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trust me, don t say to anyone you are a veteran, it s very shameless to play in this way for a veteran, my advice is to say that you are new in this game, to have an excuse for your weakness

You contradictory yourself every post you make .
You're lack of ability to explain the non sense you're talking is damaging your
Credibility if u even have any which you don't
No ones ever heard of you here.
And For good reason

Hey man just because majestic and others have guilt in their souls.

Don't condemn the rest of us who are playing legit.

The amount of times majestic have been on here and said ' well, we used to cheat but .... '

So yeah you're hardly a reliable source lol

you didn’t answer my question. are you ready to swear to your back seat that your tribe is playing fair?)))

You're a very deluded
Man
Gica

Very deluded.
Clearly intelligence isn't a strong point of yours...
If you wish to keep presenting yourself as an Idiot
Keep the conversation going.

I'll just keep allowing you to make ur self look like a Fool...
idiot for what?:)))))))))) for saying how pathetic and frustrated you are?...ooh, i know, i m idiot cause i want to show people how fool you are, but it s a mistake from me, because they already know how fool you are..

trust me, don t say to anyone you are a veteran, it s very shameless to play in this way for a veteran, my advice is to say that you are new in this game, to have an excuse for your weakness

What are u talking about ???

Play in what way .
Shameless how

What have I done that's shamless come on...

Cause I expose dacii suspicious play?

So u think cheating should not be exposed .

What are u talking about .
I'm weak?

Then why have nt you all rimmed me

?

Come on

Excuses ?

What the fuck are you going on about

Jesus ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

you didn’t answer my question. are you ready to swear to your back seat that your tribe is playing fair?)))

We aren't cheating
We are playing 100% fair
All our players are real players
Simple

idiot for what?:)))))))))) for saying how pathetic and frustrated you are?...ooh, i know, i m idiot cause i want to show people how fool you are, but it s a mistake from me, because they already know how fool you are..
No Gica

Aside from V and Dac

Every one reading this will.consider you the idiot trust me

you must thanks to God that i don t know english very good, if i would know, i would show you with a lot of arguments why you are so fool

You have no argument !

Lmaoo

I don't even know what ur on about honestly

I'm just enjoying watching u contradict urself and make absolutely no sense at all

All in public for the world too see

Ok Look

I will make this easy for you.

Right.
I did not address you, you come looking for me. You wanted to argue.

You are making no.sense you are contradicting yourself non stop.

I don't have to justify who I am too you, ok.

I'm getting rather bored. So I will stop now, because I cba.

You carry on your business and I will carry on with Mine.

And that is that.

Let's leave the Mods and the devs to their Job.

We both know . I know about daciis
Suspicious 'tactics'

But whatever

You keep talking with yourself Now.
I have nothing left to say.

So enjoy the forum to yourself Now!

ooh, i succeeded, finally you will shut up(i hope) , let s play more and speak less, if you re good, show this on the map,not here, i don t have something personally with you, just i want you to be more mature,not to show a lot of frustration like a kid

ooh, i succeeded, finally you will shut up(i hope) , let s play more and speak less, if you re good, show this on the map,not here, i don t have something personally with you, just i want you to be more mature,not to show a lot of frustration like a kid
ill make someone more mature by hurling insults at them and mental booming on the forums 5Head

do I understand you correctly? do you swear by your asshole? just say yes or no!
what if we kissed

Strange you say this because every single world we have won recently we have always been fighting everyone until the end game where we took in the best of what was left in the world.

A red map to us Is what we are used.

Please don't spread fake news because you feel bad about 65.

It's a shame really.

This world is still very young and I've just returned.

My bad, spreading fake news was your job, I forget.

I played a little bit in golconda, i win against 3 tribes, i finished with 6.000.000 offensive bashes in my first world on en servers, no bid deal :)))
6 mil obash isn’t that good for end game just saying lmao

Edit: I can’t vouch for myself here since I’m a support player but in zouch i had 15mil dbash by endgame, and I’m certain obashers usually steamroll dbashers in numbers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.