• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a non-bias update on this world and the direction its projected to go? (Winners, allies, naps, enemies, OPs in areas. Etc)

You might struggle with that from what I've seen so far (in so far as everyone is hilariously biased I mean). Your best option is perhaps to get everyone's point of view and try to discern the actual truth yourself.

Yep. Everyone is trying to deceive everyone by concluding fake agreements in the hope of surviving.

The only fair tribe is Majestic - they just speak English bad enough, so they don't know how to lie :)
What
A load of bollocks :D:D

"Only fair tribe Is Majestic "

Last edited by a staff member:
TMS as a legal player searching a legal tribe to join them.
1637161973000.png

HELP

I'm being discriminated against!

I struggle to communicate without the use of Profanity and cursing ...
My posts are being edited and I feel I'm being targeted by Inno ...

This isn't a friendly all accepting safe environment because I'm being censored... and that triggers me greatly!

:D :D

haha run SFU haha god we're so good haha we could've spent the probably 100k we've spent on literally anything but a browser game for middle aged burnouts and been better off for it but we're just TOO good lol !

but good friend, I am really sad about what is happening at SFU.

And I'm not sad about you, but because INQ lost to some Noobs with a big wallet :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not unlike those SFUs that have. The difference that I am still playing here, and others ... have simply been banned :p
u cannot compare the players in our tribe who have crowned to the shit ive seen from majestic man lol. i'm sorry it's just not the same

have you also considered that a lot of places have reopened and people are back to their lives? a lot of us just work more than we used to or actually get to see our friends and families again. this tribe is very good in a vacuum given lots of time but a lot of people are happy being back to their lives now :)

but good friend, I am really sad about what is happening at SFU.

And I'm not sad about you, but because INQ lost to some Noobs with a big wallet :mad::mad::mad::mad:
i don't care about either of the things you just said. sorry you're still upset about en50 or whatever shit you're mad about from 2 years ago but i wasn't there and it has nothing to do with me. i'm chillin

i don't care about either of the things you just said. sorry you're still upset about en50 or whatever shit you're mad about from 2 years ago but i wasn't there and it has nothing to do with me. i'm chillin

inlast realm we play against, was a little part of INQ, then yes you play against little part of Inq :D

Status
Not open for further replies.