• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

Who wants more

Entertainment

TMS here, happy to bring you All your Tribalwars Fix

Screenshot_20211101-131809.jpg

Sneaky early morning Dacii vil Steal....
5am ish.

Then ofcourse here comes the Recap attempt and nobles...

Looks suspiciously like 1 person controlling like 4 accounts but ... alright ...

Screenshot_20211101-055507.jpg

Screenshot_20211101-065005.jpg

Klaus ur still fighting with out Faithul Paladin unlocked, again! Lol. I'm trying to help u here...

Screenshot_20211101-065554.jpg

First wave dead

Screenshot_20211101-105738.jpg

A new
Attacker El Cid... feels.like I'm fighting the Whole of Romania ATM! Lol

Screenshot_20211101-105754.jpg

Screenshot_20211101-133507.jpg

Cleared by Flamma ... but dented his nuke quite severely...

Klaus sent a noble and was unLucky brought my new vil to 1 loyalty... I escaped for Now...

Screenshot_20211101-115210.jpg

Now it's Oberons turn... This is a very scary Nuke... I can't kill it in time so I must leave. But mysha has a noble just one sec behind.
Time for a double snipe ... fast thumbs and max racks' discipline and...

Screenshot_20211101-115220.jpg

There we have it.

Unlucky dacii, nice try...
Need to drop.ur alts though. I'm not stupid ;)

Last edited:
Was your double snipe same second? We’re trying to figure out if same second sniping works, i feel like it used to, but server lag’s become a pain and my memory is foggy
No I mean I sniped from 2 vills sorry.
And yes both landed same second.
Dacii left me a 1 sec gap, so I got lucky and had to be really fast

You can preset snipe but it's risky as you're breaking up snipe strength

No I mean I sniped from 2 vills sorry.
And yes both landed same second.
Dacii left me a 1 sec gap, so I got lucky and had to be really fast

You can preset snipe but it's risky as you're breaking up snipe strength
so it was not same second.
I have actually sent a treb train to a barb landing same second and sniped it over 40 times 18 of which landed on the same second as the treb train. The snipes did not land in between. only after

so it was not same second.
I have actually sent a treb train to a barb landing same second and sniped it over 40 times 18 of which landed on the same second as the treb train. The snipes did not land in between. only after

Oh right I see what ur saying now.
A perfect train can never be sniped
It's impossible don't bother.

If you can't stack enough def, then Recap secs after...
You can't snipe same sec train you'll always land behind it

Yes it posible, really dificult, but posible.

Oh right I see what ur saying now.
A perfect train can never be sniped
It's impossible don't bother.

If you can't stack enough def, then Recap secs after...
You can't snipe same sec train you'll always land behind it

I know I've done same second snipes in the past. But it seems that something has changed that doesn't let you do it anymore. I've not tried this world yet but I'll post if it happens

I have never had a same-second train sniped on TW2 (i have sent thousands) or sniped a same-second train (Since milliseconds don't exist in TW2 its not possible, its based on order flow of attacks/priority). I am assuming this support was sent over time as attacks were sent as well, overlapping as the incomings were assigned to the attacked village. I've had a few incoming trains like this, i am also assuming that each attack in this screenshot was sent from individual villages. Until you either unblur the screenshots or the attacker can come on forums and say you sniped their 1-second train with proof, I am going off on a whim you altered the info on screen using the HTML code to troll. However, there is always that plausibility that there is a secret hidden technique that only one of top disliked people know and is hoarding the secret from the others, but is very very very doubtful and unlikely.

at times it shows you have sniped but when you refresh page that is gone. it usually arranges and @RomanImperi is right. Its as per order flow based on my analysis. So you cannot snipe same sec trains( not believing unless I see reports and timers ).

I agree with Roman here. I have also found out it is based on order of who launched first.
So If you try sniping same second, your snipes go after the train, but If you send snipes first and then time the train same second as them, attacks land after.