• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Vent * A place to let off steam*

There is a slight difference from many of the national servers. I played for a while on the French and Italian servers (where I was expected to speak French and Italian *shock*) and they have night mode. Attacks are less effective during the night, allowing people to sleep a bit better I guess when everyone is on the same time zone.
The "International" server is open all day long (as is the US one as far as I'm aware).

If the US one is also open all day and it is called the US server why does the English server have to be called 'International?

@Sister Sledge

why you dont play this world?
will be funny me fucking you. Just one rule... no scripts :D

is not a rule from me... is from inno :p

you need to improve your own 'game' before you start trying to play another
Seriously, though this is why i don't particularly want to play with you
You go on about getting an invite and then the next minute you start saying stuff like this
If you just said normal things you would probably get an invite because there is honestly no hard feelings I just find it very difficult to trust you when you come out with shiz like this.

I promise it was just a woman, and just 3 times.

Regarding the invitation, make no mistake, I already received one in the previous world, and I was expelled because according to you, I was planning something, or I wanted to sabotage you.
Because of your poison, they expelled me, and well, SFU is losing one of the best Spanish players.

Now, without bot, it is easy to see who is really worth. Let's see which top I'll be in when this server wins.​

Until now, I've always lost because of my team crashing.

Both in Spanish servers, as in English servers.
A clear example was INQ, where my tribe was rendered inactive by dirty tricks of nomaDs.

removing that, I remind you that you did not take any town from me for weeks, and you began to catapult me.
Not only did you not destroy me, but I became stronger stopping 90% of the offensives with catapults.

Maybe I lost 10k HC a day, but towards 40k.

It was not because my tribe fell, and the entire southern area would have been mine.

That I also remind you, that the entire southern area was managed by me, only by one player, I stopped an entire tribe.

And still you tell me, what do I have to improve?​

Until now, I've always lost because of my team crashing.

Both in Spanish servers, as in English servers.
A clear example was INQ, where my tribe was rendered inactive by dirty tricks of nomaDs.

removing that, I remind you that you did not take any town from me for weeks, and you began to catapult me.
Not only did you not destroy me, but I became stronger stopping 90% of the offensives with catapults.

Maybe I lost 10k HC a day, but towards 40k.

It was not because my tribe fell, and the entire southern area would have been mine.

That I also remind you, that the entire southern area was managed by me, only by one player, I stopped an entire tribe.

And still you tell me, what do I have to improve?​

I said yes to giving you a spot on EN63 and Yes you did get the boot because when you are in a tribe it tends to make a player very uneasy if you start posting stuff on the forum and saying in the tribe chat that you have some big revenge planned and getting blood.
No one wants to hear that from their own tribe mate what are we supposed to think?
I can't figure out why you don't understand that.
Start saying it about someone who has the ability to kick you then you should not be surprised when they kick you.

1. there was no dirty tricks. You shared passwords. A Spanish guy in your own tribe got annoyed with what they were being asked to do and used that password to destroy your tribe. Nothing to do with us, he admitted it, your own tribe leader knows it so what's the issue. It obviously just suits you to blame the other tribe with some fantasy idea of us hacking Inno to gain entry to your leaders account. Believe me, if we could hack inno we would not be bothering hacking your tribe and drawing attention to ourselves. I would be sunning myself on some tropical beach now.
  2. You immediately got given a new tribe skin with high levels and you had unity within the week so really was it that much of an issue?
  3. INQ was a good tribe, nice guys, good players. The tribe struggled with inactivity, you fought well and you also used methods not in the rule book. So stop whinging. You lost - big deal, that happens sometimes.
  4. You were not a BIG account but the reason you think the entire southern area would have been yours was because yes, as you say 'it was managed by you, only one player'. Well here's a tit bit of information for you.... you are not supposed to manage the whole south area from your little account. You are not supposed to have everyone's passwords and abuse them when they are inactive. You are supposed to play your own account fairly not have 60 million other accounts troops at your disposal. But hey, you tried it and it just didn't work out.

'And still you tell me, what do I have to improve?'
get a grip
take a deep breath and let it go
there is no hatred/bad feeling that's all in your head
There is just a feeling of mistrust and you are creating that with these bad vibes.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

I have captures that he managed the southern zone, under Cooperative. If you need coins to be minted, simply enter, WhatsApp message and that's it. not everyone can play at the level that I played (I'm talking about the level of hours) managed the entire southern area? Yes, we were 3 accounts. Eltitiritero, exodial, and me. speaking of "hacking", I have not mentioned anything about it, simply, in war, anything goes, right? Well, you took advantage of the fact that a comrade betrayed us, I removed tribe levels, and you continued attacking. You are vile, maybe another tribe, it would have given us 1 week to rebuild ourselves, but the plan was clear, take the tribe away from us, and lose all the cooperatives, but to your surprise, 90% of the players returned. You did not win by skill, you won by bad arts, which perhaps "you would not have provoked" but if you took advantage of it. And who is more guilty, the Nazi general who gives an order, or the soldier who carries them out?​

Do you know why this game becomes so toxic? It is many hours, and, if it bothers to lose, when you have given so many hours, so much enthusiasm, and to lose because the game is broken. That is why I have such a sledge mania for you, you are a bad player, and you have managed to lead a tribe that you managed with Vik to victory, winning one of the best Spanish and tw2 tribes that have been formed. now tw2 for a while at least, it's legal, and you can see the meritocracy. You will see me at the top, and you will see me win a world. I have never cared about being top1, or winning, I play to have fun. Now, all the people you know that you consider good, it will be seen that they are second-rate players, and they were only bots. this game is dedication and math.​

WAK just shut up
i actually dont know what you are going on about half the time

We had no way of knowing that some guy in your tribe would get so annoyed at whatever it was that was happening in your tribe that he would do that in the middle of the night. You seem to keep forgetting that he would not have been able to do it if you had nor been password sharing :rolleyes:

I seem to recall that we were so shocked when we saw what had happened that we did actually stop attacks - we felt pretty bad for you.
The attacks YOU are on about literally happened whilst this was going on and if i remember right had already been sent by Bob who you then blamed for doing it.

This is the whole problem it seems. You cannot get into your head that this amazing Spanish team that came to the English server lost and you will forever be looking for some explanation as to why because you just cannot accept that you simply got outplayed. Well welcome to the real world. This is what happens on every world. There are winners and there are losers. The winners pat themselves on the back and the losers think they were robbed of victory because of something they did or did not do or something someone else did.

Why do you have to make it so malicious and keep going on and on and on about it.

Everyone puts in loads of time and effort, its not just you. We all have enthusiasm about it or we would not play, and we all get frustrated at perceived injustice. I don't know why you seem to think you have a monopoly on that.

I am looking forward to you winning a world WAK because lets face it the odds are in your favour - one of your accounts has got to be in the winning team at some point. Maybe then you will actually shut up and give us all peace.

I am not going to respond more to you cos quite simply this ongoing drama about the same thing time and time again bores me.

Make no mistake, sled, I know why we lost, and reason number 1 is inactivity. that, and because INQ did not cheat as many as nomaDs. You won because of your gameplay, but I can assure you, now that I have been able to both fight and be next to some nomaDs, that any INQ will give you 1000 level laps. And don't go for santa, or puritan sledge, and don't lightly accuse that I have shared passwords when you have no proof of it. however, I remember a conversation we had, in which you said that you kept all the passwords with your partner, your friend ... do you need to name him? I also have captures talking about multi-accounts !!! sled!!! how can it be that you use multi-accounts !!! I repeat, and do not piss me off, do not go from what you are not (legal player) and less accuse others of things that you do yourself. One message that thomas loved to say was that INQ lost because it didn't cheat as many as nomaDs, and it's something I'm well aware of.​

DeletedUser5650

WAK just shut up
i actually dont know what you are going on about half the time

We had no way of knowing that some guy in your tribe would get so annoyed at whatever it was that was happening in your tribe that he would do that in the middle of the night. You seem to keep forgetting that he would not have been able to do it if you had nor been password sharing :rolleyes:

I seem to recall that we were so shocked when we saw what had happened that we did actually stop attacks - we felt pretty bad for you.
The attacks YOU are on about literally happened whilst this was going on and if i remember right had already been sent by Bob who you then blamed for doing it.

This is the whole problem it seems. You cannot get into your head that this amazing Spanish team that came to the English server lost and you will forever be looking for some explanation as to why because you just cannot accept that you simply got outplayed. Well welcome to the real world. This is what happens on every world. There are winners and there are losers. The winners pat themselves on the back and the losers think they were robbed of victory because of something they did or did not do or something someone else did.

Why do you have to make it so malicious and keep going on and on and on about it.

Everyone puts in loads of time and effort, its not just you. We all have enthusiasm about it or we would not play, and we all get frustrated at perceived injustice. I don't know why you seem to think you have a monopoly on that.

I am looking forward to you winning a world WAK because lets face it the odds are in your favour - one of your accounts has got to be in the winning team at some point. Maybe then you will actually shut up and give us all peace.

I am not going to respond more to you cos quite simply this ongoing drama about the same thing time and time again bores me.
I don't want this to come across as a personal accusation because I'm not talking about you cheating, but are you really stating that you have no knowledge, now or in the past, of people in your tribe who script or run multiple accounts? Because that's how your message reads and I'm sure we all know some. The level of cheating in the game has gotten so that it becomes normal and the best cheaters win. Yes, there are some very good players. Yes, there are some players with very high levels of activity. But no, I don't believe that's the only reason some tribes win.

@Wakthebrave you know players in your tribe INQ cheated too

Is this the debate of who cheated best?

Just my personal opinion

Of course some INQ guys cheat, even me i have cheat.

Inno make that cheat was part of Game.

Even the most "legal" tribes have some cheaters.​

what bothers me about sledge is that she denies and denies knowing that her tribe cheats, when she even has multi-accounts. If we look at forums of those worlds, he has always defended that nomaDs did not cheat, and that if he knew of someone who did, he would be expelled. it's that hypocrisy that bothers me​

DeletedUser5650

Of course some INQ guys cheat, even me i have cheat.

Inno make that cheat was part of Game.

Even the most "legal" tribes have some cheaters.​
How did Inno make you cheat? If you mean that Inno didn't do enough to stop the cheating, yes, I agree, but they did not make you, personally, cheat. That was your choice to carry on playing, and, in order to compete to win, cheat to catch up with the cheaters. You could have walked away and played another game.

DeletedUser5650

what bothers me about sledge is that she denies and denies knowing that her tribe cheats, when she even has multi-accounts. If we look at forums of those worlds, he has always defended that nomaDs did not cheat, and that if he knew of someone who did, he would be expelled. it's that hypocrisy that bothers me​
I didn't see where she said that if she knew of someone that cheated, they would be expelled. If that is what she said, then yes, I agree, that is untrue.

Nor am I going to waste time looking for the catch, which I know has to be. (At least I know he's on the INQ channel, since we had a good laugh) and if it's a lie, and Sledge says he hasn't used those words I'll go find him.

And, yes INNO wake you start cheating, in the way That, if you want to be a competitor and be able to opt for a position, let's say top50, you have to use a bot.
I think, tokano say that, all top20-30 players, use bot (if i have good memory) and yes, of course they do.

This server is one of the most complicated ones, people spent lot of money (+ in the past scripts) then, is like 24 hours players, + crowns.
How do you win that?​

anyone else watching their shiba's going on a trip to the moon? im 800% profit now
I only put in like 30 bucks in shib (at 1200), but I'm worth 159 bucks now in shib edit: $188 now
shiba.png