• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bad Day

Leonardis 4 of my co players has been attacked yesterday by you ... 4 trains plus another 2 wad from you. Calculating the time of arrival... than the distance between you and each players 'The mathematic calculation proved that you suppose to lunch 4 trains of TRB on 4 different players on a range of 2 seconds . Are you feel proud to have fun on others on the forum even ? You offend one of our colleagues yesterday as well. We realise that the admins are not taking any action against you( probably you spend to much or you are one of them) What I am trying to say that is time for all of us to find a new game as
TW2 is corrupt and discrimination is the main factor of the game at the moment. Enjoy playing this boosting crowns game

Leonardis 4 of my co players has been attacked yesterday by you ... 4 trains plus another 2 wad from you. Calculating the time of arrival... than the distance between you and each players 'The mathematic calculation proved that you suppose to lunch 4 trains of TRB on 4 different players on a range of 2 seconds . Are you feel proud to have fun on others on the forum even ? You offend one of our colleagues yesterday as well. We realise that the admins are not taking any action against you( probably you spend to much or you are one of them) What I am trying to say that is time for all of us to find a new game as
TW2 is corrupt and discrimination is the main factor of the game at the moment. Enjoy playing this boosting crowns game

Like what i said on my profile u can always spam that report button. If admin finds that im cheating they will deal with it. So please look for the admin regarding this. Go ahead and open a support ticket. Because that is what i did.

1634102590425.png

Last edited:
Pointless to do it man... Enjoy the game ... As you stated 'If admin find' is not working seeing that they are on your side ' you offend one of our colleagues yesterday... I remember when I have done this some years ago I got a 24h ban... you wasn't yesterday .... so what's the point ? Enjoy the game with your mates

man
Pointless to do it man... Enjoy the game ... As you stated 'If admin find' is not working seeing that they are on your side ' you offend one of our colleagues yesterday... I remember when I have done this some years ago I got a 24h ban... you wasn't yesterday .... so what's the point ? Enjoy the game with your mates
If you are talking about village names. Warning will be first given and if the players dont change it they get ban. Correct me if im wrong.

While i do enjoy Drama in all sizes and shapes i really think Mods shouldn't actively participate in this kind of stuffs :rolleyes:

Guys...

Please your making my life a little hard here..

You know the rules about talking about bans on the forum I understand some of you are a little angry but like my old mum used to say "suck it up"

Im going to close this whole thread.

Thanks.