• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, when I've been talking on US server with an american guy living in Alabama, he said, that my English is better than his own. It sounds strange 'cause I learned Eng. just 2 months and I'm sure it wasn't true. But I know ppl who learn it 5-10 years and cant' say any word except "London is the capital of Grait Britan". But still... they are very expeirenced TW2 players. And so... they can't play and talk on "international" server? The Rules ask them for "good translation". Well... embed Google.Translator in forum's engine :) aliexpress translates comments automatically!

Nobody said they can't play on EN server. Just don't go on the external forum talking russian, or any other language then english...

Also google translate is trash

DeletedUser5651

Nobody said they can't play on EN server. Just don't go on the external forum talking russian, or any other language then english...

Also google translate is trash
So don't call this server "International". Call it "English" or "UK" or "UK and former colonies" etc.

So don't call this server "International". Call it "English" or "UK" or "UK and former colonies" etc.
English is a language spoken by most of the worlds population, hence it is normal to use on international servers....

I honestly don't know why you are trying to argue, there's a russian server right?

PS: I agree we should not be speaking english anymore, we should all learn chinese.

Even if it's true (is it?)... So?

Actually doubting that english (or chinese) is the most spoken language worldwide shows the education you had (or your world knowledge) is very lacking...

So to get this straight, you disagree with an INTERNATIONAL (where everyone from anywere can play) should use the MOST SPOKEN language (by anyone anywere) in the world?

English is the worlds language, why? Why is a meter a meter? why is a meter 100 cm? why is 1 cm 1cm?

Then what would your suggestion be? What should we use here?

Mandarin then Spanish in terms of numbers. why not make the global server Spanish? I second that.

Please, if you google ''most spoken languages'' check more then the one page that looks good to you, there is a big difference between native and non-native.

If it's native obviously the country with the most people wins lol

It's english / chinese (depending on the one u want), then Hindi and then spanish, so no, were not gonna go for the 4th pick here

Last edited:
THIS CHAT IS BORING EVERYONE POST CATS THAT LOOK LIKE HITLER
KITLER.png

If you go on any of the international forums the Mods on those forums insist you communicate in the language for that server. So if you want to chat on the Spanish server for example, you must speak Spanish. If you don't write your post in Spanish they delete it. Anyone can play on those servers they just have to speak the appropriate language.
This is the English Server, hence the EN bit on the world description. It is called the International server because English is recognized as the official language in more countries than any other.
Maybe they should just call it the English server and then we would not be having this discussion. Save a lot of time.

DeletedUser5651

Please, if you google ''most spoken languages'' check more then the one page that looks good to you, there is a big difference between native and non-native.

If it's native obviously the country with the most people wins lol

It's english / chinese (depending on the one u want), then Hindi and then spanish, so no, were not gonna go for the 4th pick here

So we can speak here English, Spanish and Chinese? ;) 'cause I can :)

Mate why don't you pull that finger out your ass that has clearly been stuck up there for sometime now and stop being so agro to people.

Your chat is honestly eye-wateringly boring.

Who cares you absolute boomer!

don't talk to me like that memelocker

shouldnt you be moaning and leaving a tribe when world is olmost done?

Status
Not open for further replies.