• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
я надеюсь, что смог понять твою мысль! так как уповаю только на онлайн переводчик.

во первых, зависть это плохое чувство...

во вторых, достойные парни сражаются лицом к лицу, а не как девочки нападают сзади. мой отец учил меня только такому поведению. Возможно твой отец воспитывал тебя по другому, у вас в Европе все таки "толерантность")))

Sir,

This is an English forum.

где написано, что английский форум? у вас наверное плохой переводчик, или вы не знаете значение слова интернациональный? если вы не понимаете значение этого слова, я советую воспользоваться словарем.

English Rules Retard.png

Reported for posting non-English language. Enjoy point violations.

DeletedUser5651

They thought that international forum means - really international. So they couldn't read rules in English :)

to the deep regret of the entire nation and friendly peoples, not all of us are capable of using the language of pirate, colonists and just great people. With deep regret I appeal to the moderation of the portal that our minority is being pressed, and we are people, the same as gays, transgender people and others. Someone was born with the Russian language and someone was a woman in the body of a man. Stop this etching.

Last edited:
TMS I was going to ask you to translate

Asking the wrong man Mate! Lol

I don't know which makes less sense the Russian Cyrillic or the English he attempted to use. I'm sure when he was typing it, it made total sense to him.
But to those reading it, it looks like he was having a seizure when it was wrote :D

* Although ... clearly English is a 3rd or even 4th language for him, and you have to appreciate the attempt made to express himself.
Though he ought to do simple short sentences ... That would make it easier for him, and everyone else o_O

translated using google online translator: Ht. sjdfgh gnj vdsv rgi;pihuy shf? frhjg ff n agfgbh, swlghb sghh?

Last edited by a staff member:
Status
Not open for further replies.