• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gwendoline Events feedbacks

DeletedUser4714

I could just copy past all the previous constructive criticism but does anyone at INNO actually cares? Just stop posting these threads because they are absolutely pointless

DeletedUser3087

Hey guys don't be so mean someone is trying to help for once. Maybe give them the time of day.

AshieM

Community Manager
I'm asking to post your feedback here, but in a detailed way so I can actually help. Besides, I do actually want to listen to your suggestions and mention them to INNO,. So yes, please - mention them here.

I'm asking to post your feedback here, but in a detailed way so I can actually help. Besides, I do actually want to listen to your suggestions and mention them to INNO,. So yes, please - mention them here.
Can confirm. Ashie does actually mention these things.

Thank you for the re-assurance.

Here is some feedback I thought up while playing an old RTS game.

There is literally no tutorial or any further information on the weapons the paladin may use throughout your journey in a realm. So, can you add an item to the middle of the Gwen Event wheel that would be along the lines of this:
"Mystery Weapon of Slain Paladin"--> The item's functionality would be quite simple; you receive one random weapon tier upgrade or 'levels.'

It would give a chance for the full offensive or full turtle players a chance to acquire those pesky support weapons or offensive weapons when there is no need for them fully or investing so much time, res, troops for them. Hell, it could replace that one absolutely-shit-tier! item that boost loyalty by 10% in a village, just no I vomit at that item, yuck lmfao. The prices of Pally weapons now are perfect as is and are a great deterrent for someone to splurge immediately on them right away. So I repeat, don't change the price of weapons, just add in an item that could RNG them into our paladin's armory.

This is rediculous. Gwenn happens way too often. And allows way too many strong prizes way too often.
Yall say u want constructive criticism, but weve done that time and time again and it never works. INNO just doesnt care. They trying to milk every drop they can. Pls just defy them once for us? Dont implement gwenn every two weeks. Was it even two weeks since the last one? Didnt feel like it.

This game is about war, teamwork, and dedication. Not how much u can spend during the Gwen Event that happens every 2 weeks. Gwenn used to be an extremely rare occasion. Made it special. Now its just flat out annoying and rediculous. Too many nobles and coins, too much abuse by the players, just too many gwenns in general. Its outrageous.

This is rediculous. Gwenn happens way too often. And allows way too many strong prizes way too often.
Yall say u want constructive criticism, but weve done that time and time again and it never works. INNO just doesnt care. They trying to milk every drop they can. Pls just defy them once for us? Dont implement gwenn every two weeks. Was it even two weeks since the last one? Didnt feel like it.

This game is about war, teamwork, and dedication. Not how much u can spend during the Gwen Event that happens every 2 weeks. Gwenn used to be an extremely rare occasion. Made it special. Now its just flat out annoying and rediculous. Too many nobles and coins, too much abuse by the players, just too many gwenns in general. Its outrageous.
^ maybe cut back on the gwen games and increase the variability in the worlds settings (no church worlds like in tw1, speed rounds, etc) resulting in more players coming back and spending money that way.

It's been a grand total of 10 days since the end of the first Gwen event (for April) and now we have another one starting on the 16th. Rather than having 2 or 3 Gwen events over a 4/5 week period perhaps add more options for in game perchasing. We currently can buy 6,000 crowns maximum add a 10,000 16,000 option etc etc and lower the total cost of crowning in game so a lvl 1-20 wall wouldn't cost 2k+ As that's around £25 for a max wall lmao compared to other games the in game cost here is absolutely insane.

Or simply add more in game bonuses to spend crowns on so that Gwen doesn't remain as the all powerful event for crowners to exploit, add some variety so that people need to consider whether Gwen is worth the cost or wether buying something from the shop is more beneficial.

Better yet add micro transactions. Domination for £0.99 a beginner pack for £1.49 etc ask Inno to get creative with how to make revenue as TW2 has many avenues they can pursue which doesn't involve Gwen arriving every 1.5weeks as the ultimate cash cow.

Additionally as was posted early. World variety. Do a speed world with no Gwen event and cheapen the overall cost of crowning or increase the crowns received when buying them (for that world only) so that it progresses quickly and gives players some competition and enjoyment rather than the same old grind every single world.

I have no doubt a speed world would get 4x or 5x more players than a relocation Domination world (right now) meaning all those small micro transactions from returning, current and new players who want to test the water before diving back in would add up to a considerably large amount of revenue gathered for Inno. It would also take next to zero time to sort these options out too.

Honestly, at this point just make it a permanent feature but scale back the rewards considerably. No more noble packs, max 1 coin per village and have it on a weekly cycle with a mix of bullseye prizes.

Scaling it back and making it non refillable would at least reduce the P2W aspect of it and make it more bearable for people I think.