• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

DeletedUser4714

Ha... yeah, imagine doing something like that. Haha whoo you must be really wild to do something like that right... right?

this_is_fine_MERGE.png

Hello Everyone

Last night SFU fell victim of targeted hacking by @elonfuzzk and his chemical imbalanced reach around crew.

26f43503586890008746eb16c7cdf87a.png

He has been demanding for some time now that I merge NOT into SFU however I will not give in to his threats and his childish/pathetic behaviour because he simple cant face losing.

This is a prime example of a sore loser who got beat (again) and will do anything to wreck the game for others.

This is the same person who said he wants to grow the community and cares so much about his own members which again is just another lie.

He has resulted to hacking members inside SFU and NOT

He also keeps referring to SFU as the 'merger tribe' even though NOT has remained larger member wise up until few days ago when his tribe fell apart due to him and others being a complete idiot and treating people with disrespect.

The whole reason SFU 'merged' in the first place was due to NOT's 'hug everything' approach and Elon's attempt at diplomacy which effectively cost them the world.

I would imagine he will change his name for another world because his reputation is totally ruined.

Elon you lost.

At least keep some decency and whatever crumb of respect people have left for you.

Much love

Poss

Last edited:
lol, both of you are just jhin wannabes, only difference is that possessed is the tesco value version and elon is from the costco premium line

unfortunate that i was asleep, would've been funny

can't blame you, everyone wants to be richer, hotter, more successful and smarter than they are. just part of nature.

You missed out the compulsive liar?

Everything you say reflects everything you want to be victor. We all have noticed it.

Apart from the rich part.. your family is pretty well off and you go around flaunting this all the time which is super toxic and I'm giving you a friendly bit of mature advice here. Stop it.

You haven't changed from that little boy i met 10 years ago who acted exactly like this.

You're 19 and still finding your feet, just don't keep acting the way you are. You will find your life becomes very lonely Vic.

One last thing...

You mentioned hotter?

Lets not start uploading selfies just yet ;)

I'm going to come away from the forums now, this has become a place I don't enjoy reading anymore.

All the best

But yeah, run from the forums and run from me. Keep doing it until your last day, as you always do and will. Just as you did by keeping me out of the tribe, knowing full well you're just afraid of being in my shadow as always. Poor little Sam.

I'm entitled to talk like this. I've earned it. Stop acting like you have.

Please don't go that route, Jhin. Last person that said that to me was the biggest egomaniac I've ever seen.

The beauty contest isn't for another few months, boys.
We all think you're both very beautiful.

Are you able to escalate the blatant account hacking that's going on to the devs? If this becomes the norm where if a tribe is losing they'll just hack all the accounts of the enemy tribe, suicide their troops on themselves and force them to join their own tribe while they sleep I don't think it'll be an enjoyable experience for anyone involved.