• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

looking for a decent tribe

cultist

Banned
i'm not the best in the game, but probably better than 70% of the people that do play
looking for a tribe to start out. not sure if i will commit the whole way through, but if i don't, ill donate my villages to the people in my tribe i deem worthy of them.
starting a new job in january, that's where things might get difficult.
won a few worlds on tribalwars 1 before it became pay 2 win.
returning player on a different variant of the game i guess.
i've been number one on tw2 a few times, mostly early game though.
discord is IgnorantPrick#4296
former leader of the commonwealth./ if you dont know what that is, it was my gang of about one thousand people. they literally manually moved our placement on the map and ruined the world cos i had a gang of one thousand people by my side on tribalwars 1.

DeletedUser5385

former leader of the commonwealth./ if you dont know what that is, it was my gang of about one thousand people. they literally manually moved our placement on the map and ruined the world cos i had a gang of one thousand people by my side on tribalwars 1.

Don't have a tribe offer for you, but I'd really like to hear the full extent of this story if you're willing to share!

cultist

Banned
Don't have a tribe offer for you, but I'd really like to hear the full extent of this story if you're willing to share!
it's a good story but i'm drinking and can't be arsed to type the story haha
if you got skype or discord ill call you

DeletedUser1914

the last time commonwealth played it was a bunch from reddit who used cheats and payed to win tho,,,,

cultist

Banned
the last time commonwealth played it was a bunch from reddit who used cheats and payed to win tho,,,,
do you know what world?
some of them did indeed cheat. someone made a bot on tw1 lol. but the regular players against the commonwealth were cheating too. using multiple accounts, it all came out in the wash. im talking top level players too. you'd be very surprised what you'd find. as for the pay 2 win, maybe like 2 dudes out of a thousand were a whale. and again, our enemies were huge whales

DeletedUser3976

1603296990514.png

unlucky, try another game

cultist

Banned
is there any similar game worthwhile?
btw after posting my skype id i got a lot of indian scammers telling me they have billions of dollars for me lol

DeletedUser5420

XD bro the game is dead
Not just yet us is dead due to old mods that were buddy's to cheaters. We must stand together as players if we have to get things done email inno home office not in game I had a Mod close my tricked with 0 reply.

DeletedUser5420

Also these servers are so active I played on the US server they can't keep 100 active