• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

I am planning to make another update today if I will find time :) No, not giving up. I will probably go down in coming weeks as I cant fight 80 players who crown heavily, but I am not going down for free
They're not really crowning, though bottng is for sure pretty common. They pretty openly admitted it in the discord (not naming any names).

DeletedUser4110

I dont know what you are on about to be honest, there is certainly a lot of crowning. Something many also openly admit.

They're not really crowning, though bottng is for sure pretty common. They pretty openly admitted it in the discord (not naming any names).
90% bots, 50% crowns, some admit some don't, but well... I am sure that non crowners donated enough ress to get level 43, were lucky to get nobles/coins every time on first shots and due to convenient circumstances their wheel reseted 5+ times by itself and gave them free shots to get more, oh I also forgot about that free 1000 ranger and 10000 MoL giveway they got :)

I agree...
I disagree with players cheating,
Unfortunately its apart of most tribes and will always be in the game it seems
Alot of vips players are really active maybe you're mistaking that for botting
My activity this realm has been dismal usually I'm so much more ahead by now lol

Last edited:
and 1 sec trains with a maxed out barracks and bashing preset button fast isn't hard
Its not proof of botting tbf
How about barracks at levels 15 and 3 trains to 3 different villas landing same second, none resent?
Whether you bot or not is none of my concern, but don't stand up for people just cause they are in your tribe. I am not trying to prove anyone botting or not, I know they are and it is funny how they deny it yet it is not much of concern, they are still unable to take me down

Well that's seems suspicious lol

I'm not defending botters man haha
I'm saying I believe most top tribes have botters

But its probably much less than you think

DeletedUser1914

If its anything I've learnt from arundel its that people do bot.a fair bit.But more just use it to farm. I'd say maybe 25-50% of a tribe bots at a time but only a handful of players the entire world use it to send attacks to players.while you can get 1/2 second trains its dangerously convenient to be able to select a time and date and have a bot send it for you.Thats just being lazy...come on guys xD

How about barracks at levels 15 and 3 trains to 3 different villas landing same second, none resent?
Whether you bot or not is none of my concern, but don't stand up for people just cause they are in your tribe. I am not trying to prove anyone botting or not, I know they are and it is funny how they deny it yet it is not much of concern, they are still unable to take me down
this here, 1 sec trains across the board always, with inno sever lag? no cancel ever, its not about how good anyone is, we all know the sever lag is trash. there is no way you always get 1sec trains. its possible to send without botting, but all the time even fakes. Also you can see how long it takes for nobles to be sent from a villages to a villages, i have already tag a player that need nobles to be sent to three different villages at the same damn time no lag 1 sec trains. you want to know who bots, noble a barb in the middle(they sure haven't grown much) and watch it get attack none stop for a day and you'll get the excuse, oh i forgot to refresh my bad. I agree with you mate the botting is crazy, the crown is crazy too. which i have crown a lot more this world then normal, g-wheel just loves to come around ^^

DeletedUser5217

VIP straight up advertise *bot name here* in their discord so that they can be more "active". Its just funny seeing this public charade.
When privately their leaders and the players that matter admit it because between the top players most don't care.

The only way this can stop is if Inno normalizes the use of scripts, as they had done with TW1.

In an effort to make TW2 more "casual" and "accessible", I feel they only increased the divide between new players and experienced vets. Esp. a vet with a bot :)

DeletedUser5351

The only way this can stop is if Inno normalizes the use of scripts, as they had done with TW1.

In an effort to make TW2 more "casual" and "accessible", I feel they only increased the divide between new players and experienced vets. Esp. a vet with a bot :)

I agree. But the downside is that they have to partly remake their game mechanics to cope with everyone using scripts. Which would cost INNO a lot of money in development. Even though they still make money with this version and low development costs..

and here i thought people cheat to gain an easy/unfair advantage over others ...
if you allow farm scripts people will bot if you allow both ... people will coop push ... take all restrictions on coop and they will just use multi acc ... "many people script so i ,too, should script" or "inno should make it legal" are weak arguments imo ... you can't normalize cheating you can only try to fight it ... inno doesn't give a shit about the game anymore same for players cheating so not gonna happen ...
ps: while i agree that farming in this game is tedious as you get bigger and should be tweaked to be better ... it was put there this way to separate more active players from the less active players ... you can't just give players a script and say here now, it's doesn't matter how much commitment/time you spend on the game you can all farm the same ... same with other game commands

DeletedUser5217

and here i thought people cheat to gain an easy/unfair advantage over others ...
if you allow farm scripts people will bot if you allow both ... people will coop push ... take all restrictions on coop and they will just use multi acc ... "many people script so i ,too, should script" or "inno should make it legal" are weak arguments imo ... you can't normalize cheating you can only try to fight it ... inno doesn't give a shit about the game anymore same for players cheating so not gonna happen ...
ps: while i agree that farming in this game is tedious as you get bigger and should be tweaked to be better ... it was put there this way to separate more active players from the less active players ... you can't just give players a script and say here now, it's doesn't matter how much commitment/time you spend on the game you can all farm the same ... same with other game commands

I agree with your principal and want the same.., I just don't think it's possible with the current state of affairs. I know that Inno should fight the cheats, but I also know they will not because they can not. Not without significant investments into their tech, which as you yourself point out will not happen as they simply don't care about this game any more. Their software engineers are working on tech for other games.

So here we are, where those who know where to find them have the best bots and an unfair advantage over those who do not. Nothing but knowing where to look and how to configure stops it, either.

There's no technical systems in place to detect them. So Inno staff rely on user complaints. As you can imagine, this is an endless and useless tactic as the real complaints are drowned in the noise of the fake complaints (People often claim cheating when beaten and send tickets in to spite the person who beat them; Others are simply very new to the game and can't imagine how players grow/fight without cheating). So I think this tactic adds to the problem by demanding yet even more resources from Inno staff for a game they dont' care about.

So this is why I submit and say, without any alternative the best way forward is to simply level the playing field. If you want to play as was intended, you can choose to do that. If you want to use scripts/bots, you can do that too. This is the only way to level the playing field of tribes who have a small handful of players running bots on their coop accounts.

DeletedUser4932

They have anti cheat software that would null and void about 95% of scripts currently being used here in operation in Forge of Empires.

bots bots everywhere,
so no longer an advantage.
all top tribes have botters.

VIP, THC, TNS ,OWN ( dont know anyone personally there though )
I see a lot of people making a fuss about bots when I personally know they bot. Double standards ?

All bots should be banned. Agreed. Make INNO do it :)
Or be the better man and stop using them. No hypocrisy though :)

bots bots everywhere,
so no longer an advantage.
all top tribes have botters.

VIP, THC, TNS ,OWN ( dont know anyone personally there though )
I see a lot of people making a fuss about bots when I personally know they bot. Double standards ?

All bots should be banned. Agreed. Make INNO do it :)
Or be the better man and stop using them. No hypocrisy though :)
guess you will never be a better man Howard,