• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Latest Gwen Wheel

1598021119760.png

@El Clasico

Is this increasing the warehouse capacity on all resources in all villages? I question because it does say 'this resource type' which indicates a specific type not all types. I assume it works like The Vault but it is 10% and not 50%
How long does it last? I am assuming 7 days as you get 10 of them. Can you stack them? If so then you can equate it to two Vaults
I would recommend that you indicate how long it lasts because it is misleading.

Thanks

DeletedUser5325

Hi,

It adds 10% of the resources based on your warehouse size.

if you have 400K (lvl 30) warehouse then it will add 40K of each resource to that villa, and will do this for all your villas.

Hi,

It adds 10% of the resources based on your warehouse size.

if you have 400K (lvl 30) warehouse then it will add 40K of each resource to that villa, and will do this for all your villas.
this items will add 10% of the free capacity of your warehouse in all your villas ... meaning if your villa warehouse size is 400k and you have 100k ress. it will added 10% of the 300k left etc ... it also says "this ressource type" because there are various types of this items clay,wood,iron,all ress ... there is also an item for one villa or for all your villas ... here is the "game update" notes 1.96
i guess next item to be introduced is forced loyalty ... yay!! thanks inno ...

Last edited:
If it is only the rss item added I'm ok with it as they are kinda overrated, but the forced loyalty will just destroy the game