• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bade for Winning a World.

DeletedUser5337

Dear Tribal Wars Team,

I would like to suggest badges that a player can carry over into other worlds for winning a world. They could attach to their profile like a medal.
This would help to show others their level of experience, give them something to remember their experience in that world by and also be a huge incentive (in my opinion for winning a world).

To a lot of players I don't think the 200 crowns per player means very much or anything at all but this would give them something that money can't buy.

Thanks for reading.

DeletedUser5337

I seem to have accidently typed "Bade" instead of "Badge" if a mod could correct it please, I can't find an edit button. ^^

DeletedUser5363

This post is still titled "bade" instead of badge, do any mods/devs actually read this foum? Makes me think not if no one has actually changed it in so long.

DeletedUser5217

Idk if they can change it, they do however read the forums sometimes. Got banned a few months ago together with a few others.

rofl you guys had a good run though, before they finally banned you. Epic lolz ;)