• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is this what normally happens?

Mostly they've picked up players from Arundel that have done well. Faze for example is 200k in arundel etc.
"Done well" Mmm u might wanna rethink that. All faze has done is noble barbs as they are now 3k+. Which is why he is ranked 15th. Then u got the top 10 players of the world who are blowing out all competition. Already got a guy hitting 1M in a day. Maybe 2 guys soon.

"Done well" Mmm u might wanna rethink that. All faze has done is noble barbs as they are now 3k+. Which is why he is ranked 15th. Then u got the top 10 players of the world who are blowing out all competition. Already got a guy hitting 1M in a day. Maybe 2 guys soon.
lol, I have nobled two barbs in arundel and the other one was to get a church...........I have not played this world after the first week tho.

Losers always make excuses. Its like everytime coldog is defeated, "I quit the world before u attacked me". I call bs. Its just a weak attempt to avoid admitting defeat. I am watching a player solo u rn half ur size. Pretty sad.

Losers always make excuses. Its like everytime coldog is defeated, "I quit the world before u attacked me". I call bs. Its just a weak attempt to avoid admitting defeat. I am watching a player solo u rn half ur size. Pretty sad.
Try to get your facts right boy. No player solo me rn. Yesterday gained 4 your guys villas almost 5 and lost non. I see you need to be in the forum constantly boosting your ego by mocking smaller, new and vp players. Try out respecting other players, you mighty juice might learn something. But hey whatever floats your boat.

DeletedUser4271

Try to get your facts right boy. No player solo me rn. Yesterday gained 4 your guys villas almost 5 and lost non. I see you need to be in the forum constantly boosting your ego by mocking smaller, new and vp players. Try out respecting other players, you mighty juice might learn something. But hey whatever floats your boat.
Dont waste your breath Faze.He is similar to the meow guy that was giving me shite. Just trying to make himself look good

DeletedUser4271

Any tips for a newbie on this community ?
Join frogs tribe.Hes good with new players.
basically it comes down to
talk support attack dont build mixed villages and generally just be a competent human being.

Well I am not new with this game. But I am new on this community. So i know how the game needs to get played.
Who is Frogs and which tribe are you talking about? @Caelum2