• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is this what normally happens?

DeletedUser5337

So this is the first server I played more than a week and all of the players who play the most/pay the most have just formed into one tribe called Nuke'R'Us.

They have 5x points per member of the next highest tribe and could basically roflstomp every other player on the server (I don't think there are actually many who arnt in Nuke'R'Us who play more than once or twice a day).

I'm in Hammer and Shield myself which is the 2nd highest tribe, I was asked to join Nukes'R'Us but figure it would be boring as hell feeling like I have no challenge at all and I didn't want to just ditch my tribe so I declined.

I honestly don't know whether to keep playing (its a good distraction when at home all the time), it just feels really sort of underwhelming and boring the way the server has gone. I was hoping it would be somewhat equal tribes competing, but this just seems stupid.

Is this always the way servers always go or has this one just been unlucky?

Not always like this. I can also promise you that the tribe won't be around for long. Early game fluctuates very easily. There are also far better players in other tribes :)

DeletedUser4110

Keep playing! This is still a early world, and there is a lot more active players out there than you realize! Lots of things can happen, just look at NukeRUs history - they had a even bigger tribe but that one got disbanded.

Never let early world stats get u down. Tribes change. What is a tribe today could be a disbanded crew tomorrow. It happens a lot these days. So just keep grinding and playing. Do ur best. Forget the rest.

DeletedUser4271

So this is the first server I played more than a week and all of the players who play the most/pay the most have just formed into one tribe called Nuke'R'Us.

They have 5x points per member of the next highest tribe and could basically roflstomp every other player on the server (I don't think there are actually many who arnt in Nuke'R'Us who play more than once or twice a day).

I'm in Hammer and Shield myself which is the 2nd highest tribe, I was asked to join Nukes'R'Us but figure it would be boring as hell feeling like I have no challenge at all and I didn't want to just ditch my tribe so I declined.

I honestly don't know whether to keep playing (its a good distraction when at home all the time), it just feels really sort of underwhelming and boring the way the server has gone. I was hoping it would be somewhat equal tribes competing, but this just seems stupid.

it happens often.but its a 50/50 between are they experienced players or people that just spend tons of money to win .In this case its $ on this world.
the tribes you want to look out for are War team,new drag order,4leafclover,
their the 3 tribes that hold the truly experienced players that know what their doing.And have leaders that can actually lead.Pheonix has some experienced players but unless they learned from Arundel where they have the name Black flag kingdom their leadership is relatively weak and it wont last long term

Hello mate,

Nice message here, but you miss one important thing. Nobody has invited you in nRu and you will never be. Really appreciate your time and thank you for letting us know about your concerns and we can promise that you will never be bored on this world.

PS: I remember you were on the top of my province, in ‘TheVeterans’ tribe which no longer exists right now. Your villages, Midgar and Sector 1 (this name is still untouched) still exists and we proudly let you know that are in safe hands. Keep building the villages and stop nobling 100/200/500 points villages.

Kind regards,
nRu

it happens often.but its a 50/50 between are they experienced players or people that just spend tons of money to win .In this case its $ on this world.
the tribes you want to look out for are War team,new drag order,4leafclover,
their the 3 tribes that hold the truly experienced players that know what their doing.And have leaders that can actually lead.Pheonix has some experienced players but unless they learned from Arundel where they have the name Black flag kingdom their leadership is relatively weak and it wont last long term

You lost all credibility when you mentioned New Dragon Order as a tribe to look out for......

You lost all credibility when you mentioned New Dragon Order as a tribe to look out for......

No worries, I believe it’s something normal for them to change the founder 5 times, council members 2 times and tribe name 1 time. They are ‘under construction’ since this world has started. Smart move, but no as smart as restarting. It looks like they are the best at doing that.

DeletedUser4271

This is me basing off their players.Most have done other worlds in different tribes succesfully.

This is me basing off their players.Most have done other worlds in different tribes succesfully.

Ok, I can understand that, and I was in agreement on War Team and Four Leaf Clover, they deffo have some quality players. But ya NDO is straight trash in my opinion. But, the world is young and things change rapidly in TW, so who knows where everything will stand in a month and a half.

DeletedUser4271

He's Caelum2.

He legit has ZERO credibility. Ever.
For someone I've probably never interacted with in game you have a much bigger dislike of me than most of the people I've fought combined.

@dan
Mostly they've picked up players from Arundel that have done well. Faze for example is 200k in arundel etc.

DeletedUser3087

I didn't know you needed an invite to comment here? Is that why no one really talks here :confused:

DeletedUser5337

Hello mate,

Nice message here, but you miss one important thing. Nobody has invited you in nRu and you will never be. Really appreciate your time and thank you for letting us know about your concerns and we can promise that you will never be bored on this world.

PS: I remember you were on the top of my province, in ‘TheVeterans’ tribe which no longer exists right now. Your villages, Midgar and Sector 1 (this name is still untouched) still exists and we proudly let you know that are in safe hands. Keep building the villages and stop nobling 100/200/500 points villages.

Kind regards,
nRu
My god man, I guess the truth really does hurt. I wasn't even insulting your tribe but you seem to have certainly taken it that way. Btw I was invited to your tribe, but I won't say by who since he actually seemed like a good bloke and I fear you will get weird with him aswell.

Enjoy my first villages from the start of the server, can't believe you actually remember they were mine, even I had forgot the what I called them till you mentioned them. (Final Fantasy 7 place names if anyone is interested lol).

So I did decide to leave this world because I don't like the unbalance of it. But I feel like I'll probably play again on a different world sometime, thanks to everyone who posted messages the good parts of this community really make me want to keep playing this game. Hopefully see you all in a world in the future.

P.S I logged into my account again a day back and Khazix please stop sending it messages, no one is playing it ^^.

My god man, I guess the truth really does hurt. I wasn't even insulting your tribe but you seem to have certainly taken it that way. Btw I was invited to your tribe, but I won't say by who since he actually seemed like a good bloke and I fear you will get weird with him aswell.

Enjoy my first villages from the start of the server, can't believe you actually remember they were mine, even I had forgot the what I called them till you mentioned them. (Final Fantasy 7 place names if anyone is interested lol).

So I did decide to leave this world because I don't like the unbalance of it. But I feel like I'll probably play again on a different world sometime, thanks to everyone who posted messages the good parts of this community really make me want to keep playing this game. Hopefully see you all in a world in the future.

P.S I logged into my account again a day back and Khazix please stop sending it messages, no one is playing it ^^.

First of all, I don’t really care about you and your ingame message was exactly the same like this one from this forum but sincen I had no reply I was worried about you so I have decided to post it on forum as long as you are looking here for attention. It looks like you got it, ingame you are the same like a barbarian village (taking 100 points villages and giving them to others. You are very kind). I have no idea who you are but unfortunately for you I can assure that nRu is not interested about you and will never be, but your villages are juicy so please don’t leave until you are building them properly. This is my last message for you, good luck with your next server, and with the following one and so on. You really like to jump from one to another. You will catch Tribal Wars 3 mate!